What are the rarest Sony (US) 5.1 SACDs from the 2000-2008 era

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha..! :ROFLMAO: i've got plenty of juice left but my phone batteries about to die! :eek: i’ll be back in a bit (y)

Funny, except for the European SACD titles, I have almost ALL of the titles you've posted [except for the Phil Lesh & Friends SACD....BTW, is it any good?] and thankfully, I had to check AmazonUS to see if I have some of those titles and luckily with their 'You purchased this title on such and such a date" it was amazing how little money I did pay for some of those titles. Now, IF I could only locate some of them in my quagmire of unalphabetized music mishmash!

Many thanks for your labor of LOVE, Adamo!:ROFLMAO:but you could have better utilized this time washing windows, vacuuming your floors or cleaning out the linen closet!o_O

Jeff Beck : Blow By Blow
(Single Layer MCh in cardslip)

again superseded by more recent superior reissues with the same mix but it's kinda cool still i guess to see the 1st Sony MCh issue (iirc there is an earlier Stereo only Sony SACD too)

aRN3OKb.jpeg

Y8Lra3U.jpeg
Correct Fred the carded paper sleeve es33409 Stereo in 2000, the later releases have MCH. Strange that my 2001 version is carded paper sleeve like your photos but its ES85440 and discogs doesn't have that info. I'm pretty sure of no plastic sleeve ever on this title, like the Thriller sacd releases with both paper and plastic sleeves in the same years.

Had so many opportunities to buy those James Taylor discs, but not a big fan.
Always spent the money on something I wanted more.
But now I kimd of wish I did, for the collectibility

some Sony Surround SACD Soundtracks;

(Zorro, Titanic, Phantom, Chicago)

FocrYZv.jpeg

PbCtyLN.jpeg

2waGVm6.jpeg

pffZ9LD.jpeg

nX6yHqH.jpeg

9QQEFJV.jpeg

U3A8qPa.jpeg

U4NZyJX.jpeg

Four FAVS.... Too bad the Titanic Soundtrack is primarily ambience in the rears. Chicago is LOADS of fun and very discrete and the Legend of Zorro is a gorgeous recording and the Phantom....well, need you ask?

Keep 'em coming Adam. You're doing a MAGNIFICO job, compadre!

Four FAVS.... Too bad the Titanic Soundtrack is primarily ambience in the rears. Chicago is LOADS of fun and very discrete and the Legend of Zorro is a gorgeous recording and the Phantom....well, need you ask?

Keep 'em coming Adam. You're doing a MAGNIFICO job, compadre!

great summary of the surround on those 4, thanks Ralph! (y)

Sony Classical Surround SACDs of material previously released in Quadraphonic form;

Bartok - Concerto For Orchestra, Miraculous Mandarin; Boulez

MZsL89H.jpeg

Ch0tVcl.jpeg

Rodrigo - Concierto de Aranjuez; John Williams

sTejWo2.jpeg

9EeR3OB.jpeg

Ravel - La Valse, Mother Goose; Boulez

BTNEe39.jpeg

QubwsJV.jpeg

Holst - Planets; / Britten - Four Sea Interludes; Bernstein

aKTShHr.jpeg

92HR3uN.jpeg