12 new SACDs from Dutton Vocalion in January 2019

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adam - I'm super curious what you think (once you listen) to the "country" titles. Charlie Rich, Dottie West, Rusty Treesap......and so on. :)

D'OH..!! i'm a crash twat dummy!! i just worked out why DV would actively choose not to do Charlie Rich's "Behind Closed Doors" album in this particular batch, you get Charlie doing the track in The Silver Fox already... and you get Ronnie Milsap doing it on his Pure Love album too..!! :ROFLMAO:

edit: how do i know this! well i don't! ..but i just realised the over abundance of the track in this batch already, now i started getting into the Country Quads!
the Ronnie Milsap sounds really nice btw, smooth as butter, soft as silk, lovely as a summer's day! nom nom nom :p

Thank you

Can't wait for mine!!!!!!!

Please, please... Give us a hint about the Conniff and Mauriat Albums :)

Regards,

the Conniff is excellent, especially enjoyed the Happy Sound Of but really they were both great surround sound.
i've not made it to the Mauriat yet i'm lapping up Dottie! she's a powerhouse, another Country act i'd never heard of before i'm really enjoying in Quad. i think i ought to take a break soon i've been going for 7 hours straight playing these discs today!!!!

I just spent my B-Day coins on four titles I have been drooling over.

Ronnie Milsap - Pure Love A Legend in My Time
Charlie Rich - The Silver Fox Very Special Love Songs
Pure Prairie League - Two Lane Highway If the Shoe Fits
The Hues Corporation - Rockin' Soul Love Corporation

Happy belated B-Day to me!:SB:LB:hi:SG:dance:QQlove:rocks

It's funny, just doing some basic maths comparing order confirmations from this time last year - it looks like DV had nearly 4000 different orders over the year? When you consider that most orders usually consist of multiple titles, I'd say that they must have sold perhaps 15,000 Quad SACD's?! And that's just from their website. I know they also sell through Amazon and eBay. Not bad going I think... :phones

I just spent my B-Day coins on four titles I have been drooling over.

Ronnie Milsap - Pure Love A Legend in My Time
Charlie Rich - The Silver Fox Very Special Love Songs
Pure Prairie League - Two Lane Highway If the Shoe Fits
The Hues Corporation - Rockin' Soul Love Corporation

Happy belated B-Day to me!:SB:LB:hi:SG:dance:QQlove:rocks

Many Happy Belated Birthday Bananas!! :QQlove

Back