What concert are you watching? (ALL Formats, DVD-V, BD..maybe LDs too)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Doobie Brothers - Live At Wolf Trap

King Diamond - Songs For The Dead Live - Blu-Ray

View attachment 38495

It's actually two complete shows, one at a European Festival and another at an American theater. Why go to all that trouble and have stereo Dolby Digital as the only sound option ?? Makes no sense to me at all.....

I am quite surprised they are still around. I used to listen to them back in the late 80's- early 90's. Had forgotten all about them.

Just watched Paul Carrack Live in 3D

qp4BOeX.jpg

Only 3 songs, recorded live in Air Studios, first song only front, second a little more immersive and the third song in great discrete surround.

Excellent 3D effects!!

Now watching Scorpions Live in 3D, sound suck - 3D rules :SB

Steven Wilson "Home Invasion : In Concert At The Royal Albert Hall" on BD. Having seen him on the tour (in Cardiff) I got the BD a while back and only just got round to watching it today. Wow is all I can say, video quality & surround mix are excellent (even the bonus rehearsal tracks are mixed into 5.1), such an incredible group of musicians, just a brilliant gig.

Recently saw Tom Jones with Allison Kraus on the AXS TV cable channel. Tom had a real nice hard rockin’ band.
Surprisingly good!
- And yes I’m like an old cockroach- Hard to Kill😜

Back