Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back on my Audio Fidelity Must Hears trip (and taking a cue from last night's estrogen wave):

1571597426832.png
Laura Nyro Eli and the Thirteenth Confession

WELL-respected on the QQ POLL, I must confess

dung diggin then!!?

the dungy bottom line is there's not been a truly worthwhile Johnny Cash surround mix, whether 5.1 or Quad i've heard yet. we've had some Charlie Rich, Lynn Anderson and Dottie West Quad gems from DV but some of the best Country music surround mixes are yet to come imho., Dolly Parton, Tammy Wynette and Tammy w/George Jones' We Go Together, Mac Davis.. maybe someday!

the dungy bottom line is there's not been a truly worthwhile Johnny Cash surround mix, whether 5.1 or Quad i've heard yet. we've had some Charlie Rich, Lynn Anderson and Dottie West Quad gems from DV but some of the best Country music surround mixes are yet to come imho., Dolly Parton, Tammy Wynette and Tammy w/George Jones' We Go Together, Mac Davis.. maybe someday!

We sure do live in hope Adam.
Perhaps we will get them via Sony's new 360 wiz bang gizmo... :unsure: ;)

Yeah! I’m chomping at the bit waiting for next wave of Vocalion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back