Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For $20 via eBay, why not? Sealed and came with a replacement case. Much maligned, and now out of print for many years, Silverline products are actually decent. Good soundstage up front and more minimalist use of the surrounds. Typical Silverline mastering. I’m not disappointed though.
WomenOnTop.jpg

And it's amazing that in this world wide internet of ours, no more blank DVD~Audio cases are available for purchase. But Ironically, Snood did turn me on
to poly covers that fit those DVD~A cases nicely. I really think the group Djabe wasn't kidding when they told me via email that they had purchased the remaining stock of blank DVD~Audio cases from a supplier in Europe....when I had enquired how they were able to still release their DVD~As in them.

There are super jewel boxes on eBay, have to buy a pack of 12 here, I may pull trigger cause I have a handful of dvd-a needing new cases:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/12-CLEAR-O...=1929595056475409a44d6a024ecf935f51eb86460e06

Now, are those the slim hinge or the fat hinge?
Of all my DVD-As only 2 are the fat hinge. Vast majority are the slim hinge. Makes a difference in the cut of the rear artwork.
Those look like the fat hinge, to me.

They're fat hinged, Mike but Beefalo said [Post #24,329 above] that seller in La Vista, Nebraska is the one to avoid so I'd hate ordering them and then having a hassle with the seller. He alleges the plastic is paper thin and useless.

Last edited:
They're fat hinged, Mike but Beefalo said [Post #24,329 above] that seller in La Vista, Nebraska is the one to avoid so I'd hate ordering them and then having a hassle with the seller. He alleges the plastic is paper thin and useless.
I bought the SACD cases but they are probably the same manufacturer.

The 5 for from the Watford Wizard arrived today.
First off :
Earth Wind and Fire
Spirit and That's The Way of the World two fer

I've tried singing along through my falseteetho!!
But Barry Tone it remains..... :QQlove
I need to find a Thesaurus, as running out of words of praise for these mixes and music.

BLOOMIN' MARVELOUS!!

Back