Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Linkin Park: Reanimation (DVDA 5.1)

Best played at foundation shaking levels

R-454729-1339963536-7301.jpeg.jpg

Well today finally Herbie Hancock showed up from my DEC 7th order Grooves inc order....STILL waiting on Guess Who American woman....it's taking forever....guess who hasn't even been shipped yet....my first grooves order...maybe my LAST order from grooves

Sextant is pretty trippy...anyone got some goodole sid or shrooms....aw days of youth :)

Thank You! This morning, I was trapped in the sweet spot with a cat on my lap. I turned to him at least five times and said, "the vocals are behind us, Stash! You hear that? Are we still sleeping? Seriously--the vocals are behind us!" All I got in return was a nudge to keep scratching. I totally forgot about that . . . ah, memory loss. I'll spin around next time to see how it sounds! Thanks!

0C9910D1-08EF-4A42-A259-72EE44BDE18B.jpeg

Absolutely loved this album when it first came out. Hadn’t listened to the DVD-A in years and I’m reminded why.

What a horrible surround sound experience for what should have been a mind-blowing multi channel mix. Lame and disappointing barely covers it.

Hard to believe that Steve Genewick is responsible for this disaster. I know Eric didn’t approve its release and it’s easy to see why.

Back