Favorite Album Art

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraftwerk and Low, minimally lovely
iu.jpeg
iu-1.jpeg

Wow! So many good ones here. I always liked anything by Hipgnosis, and as far as artwork, anything by Roger Dean. I even have a few signed prints of his decorating my walls. If I had to pick one, I'd probably go with this one:
Image result for wish you were here cover art

Not this one:
Image result for wish you were here cover art
That's one thing I miss most about vinyl; the size of the cover.

A maximal one to add to the many great ones already posted here. This one haunted me for months in record shops as a teenager until I just bought it, on the strength of cover alone. I wasn't disappointed once it hit the platter.View attachment 49909
Years ago my brother received a copy of this through "The Record Club of Canada", it hadn't been ordered so we tried to return it but for some reason it came back. As I remember they were an African group with sort of a tribal sound, very cool.

I have no idea who Osibisa is, but that is a bad-ass cover and on the strength of that alone I will check them out. Thanks.

Criss cross rhythms that explode with happiness! There, that's 7 more words than I had when I bought it.

You are very welcome. Do let me know how you get on with it. When I landed in London and started mixing with Ghanians this album bought me instant kudos.

Years ago my brother received a copy of this through "The Record Club of Canada", it hadn't been ordered so we tried to return it but for some reason it came back. As I remember they were an African group with sort of a tribal sound, very cool.

Yeah, It's tough arguing with flying elephant deliveries. They were London based, of African and Caribbean descent.

Criss cross rhythms that explode with happiness! There, that's 7 more words than I had when I bought it.

You are very welcome. Do let me know how you get on with it. When I landed in London and started mixing with Ghanians this album bought me instant kudos.

I listen to a lot of Metal so I am really digging the beat and how much their first album grooves; Music for Gong Gong and The Dawn especially stand out.

Back