Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
been awhile since i've spun this one
View attachment 50678 George Benson Breezin'

POLL

This was supposed to be an audiophile recording .... and to my ears neither the old Warner's DVD~A nor the AF SACD sound audiophile on my system. Something's still missing! IMO, the bonus cuts on the DVD~A sound better than the actual Breezin' recording. WHY IS THAT?

This was supposed to be an audiophile recording .... and to my ears neither the old Warner's DVD~A nor the AF SACD sound audiophile on my system. Something's still missing! IMO, the bonus cuts on the DVD~A sound better than the actual Breezin' recording. WHY IS THAT?
you are so right! ima spend some time with Songlines Recordings -- now there's a label that (mostly) gets it right!
1588729971527.png
Wayne Horvitz Sweeter Than The Day
i count 39 distinct multichannel releases on the discogs page linked above; this is one of two with a
POLL , there are also two threads

Last edited:
the big man in the moon is out tonight...
-------🌝-----------so we take a ride to the end of the night
with culture changing poetry for our souls

Take the highway to the end of the night
End of the night, end of the night
Take a journey to the bright midnight
End of the night, end of the night

doors.jpg

Absolutely loving this one
1588763468262.png
Mark Doyle's GUITAR NOIR Out of the Past--LIVE!
I found the link to order it in the comments of this most excellent Life in Surround interview:

For Mark's Guitar Noir Out of the Past Live! Scroll down and look left here: http://www.markdoyle.com/archivestore...
@Guitmark and @edisonbaggins !!!

Last edited:
Back