Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although, Kap and Clem, in all fairness, Clem is the Biggest Generator of [SPEED] Listening in Surround and POLL voting AWARENESS!
Huh? I can't hear you. Still too damn LOUD
1588624754992.png
Katatonia Dethroned & Uncrowned
POLL

Last edited:
Forgot just how utterly brilliant David Sanborn is, amazing disc 10 all the way. Big Phat first time of listening can see why its so high in the charts. Honey a little underwhemed after listening to the Big 2 , not as good music as Fire but it may grow on me for now its an 8

Attachments

• big three.jpg
    big three.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Whoa! That was your 12,000th post!!!! I have been blessed by your penchant for prodigious posting. Here's the latest one i ordered based on your recommendation:
View attachment 50651

amazon.com link:
https://www.amazon.com/Knudåge-Riis...ds=riisager+benzin+sacd&qid=1588643134&sr=8-1

TSK, TSK, SWEET CLEMENT. HADN'T NOTICED. But fredblue is still the one to beat at approximately 23K Posts .... and counting.

FREDBLUE .....STILL THE REIGNING CHATTY CATHY CHAMPION OF QQFORUM!

See the source image

"PULL MY CHAIN, BUSTER, AND THERE'LL BE
HELL TO PAY!"

Last edited:
TSK, TSK, SWEET CLEMENT. HADN'T NOTICED. But fredblue is still the one to beat at approximately 23K Posts .... and counting.

FREDBLUE .....STILL THE REIGNING CHATTY CATHY CHAMPION OF QQFORUM!

See the source image

"PULL MY CHAIN, BUSTER, AND THERE'LL BE HELL TO PAY!"
True, true--with close to 23K posts, no one can touch the prodigious @fredblue . . . but my dear, dear RAM-man, when it comes to sheer admiration, your reaction score topping 23K clearly indicates that, when push comes to shove, no one here receives more
1588647661751.png
The Beatles
LOVE
Let no member tear asunder our unadulterated adoration of @4-earredwonder

POLL

True, true--with close to 23K posts, no one can touch the prodigious @fredblue . . . but my dear, dear RAM-man, when it comes to sheer admiration, your reaction score topping 23K clearly indicates that, when push comes to shove, no one here receives more
View attachment 50655 The Beatles
LOVE
Let no member tear asunder our unadulterated adoration of @4-earredwonder

POLL

See the source image

Back