The QuadraphonicQuad Craft Beer/Microbrew thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cloud 19 from Brew Detroit. ABV of 7 percent. Brewed with Mosaic & Hallertau Blanc hops . Nice and smooth. Good but not great. Still very tasty

cloud19.jpg

X-IPA v3.2

well ? How is it ?

Solid west coast IPA. Nice piney dank finish.

Took two of granddaughters (7 and 4) to work this morning so they could feed the cat that hangs around....they had a good time. Took them home and then went back and worked a few hours before heading out to get some shopping done.

One stop was Bow & Arrow Brewing where I picked up a 4-pack of their new "Bummin' Around the Badlands" pilsner (6.0% abv). Very fresh, smooth and crisp with a touch of hoppiness on the back end.
Bow-Arrow-Bummin-Around-Badlands-Pilsner.jpg

]

Solid west coast IPA. Nice piney dank finish.

Took two of granddaughters (7 and 4) to work this morning so they could feed the cat that hangs around....they had a good time. Took them home and then went back and worked a few hours before heading out to get some shopping done.

One stop was Bow & Arrow Brewing where I picked up a 4-pack of their new "Bummin' Around the Badlands" pilsner (6.0% abv). Very fresh, smooth and crisp with a touch of hoppiness on the back end.
Bow-Arrow-Bummin-Around-Badlands-Pilsner.jpg

thanks for the review. enjoy the bohemian rhapsody

Oh boy, been watching this thread for a few days now and mouth watering. Have not had any alcohol so far 2021 but got my two Buds and two shots of Jack reserved for tomorrow, Super Bowl.

Stuff from last night that I didn't get around to posting:

Sidetrack "Bock Bock Who's There"
[IMG]

Sidetrack "Off the Rails" hazy DIPA
[IMG]

and today, Rowley Farmhouse Ales "Janet's Brown Ale"
[IMG]

Three local Sonoma County CA beers. The Winner Henhouse Stoked. Though I loved eating and drinking at Grav South pre covid. Still I try to consume as many local beers as possible to support are local brewery's. lol

Attachments

• 0208212105a[1].jpg
    0208212105a[1].jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 93
Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 7.26.49 PM.png

Six-packs of this went on sale for $4.99 at my grocery a little before the latest weather pattern hit.
I grabbed three, and it became a self-fulfilling prophecy. 😱

Fourteen inches of snow in one go, another foot on top in subsequent weeks.
An inch on the driveway this morning and more coming.
Five below right now, forecasting 20 below tomorrow night.

Haven't a winter like this around here since the 70s.

From my local brewer, toasted Chick Corea with a bottle of Zipline Chocolate Orange Double Stout Friday.

133595916_2492467071056274_1766685422571664558_n.jpg

you need to buy some Bells Oberon. Get the sun out, melt all that snow !! Oh - thats right - Oberon comes out on first day of Spring. Not avail at the moment

Last edited:
Back