What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one. Says it's arriving today. :)

1636898926148.png

KISS - Destroyer deluxe edition. So, release date is tomorrow. I would think, with a box set of this size, if importCD intended for me to get it in the next day or 2, they would have already shipped.

I'm guessing it will be delayed...or importCD will fuk this up too. Just a hunch from my past dealings with importCD on last several orders.

I’m just hoping for EVERYONES benefit that KISS DESTROYER BOX SET is as good as everyone expects it to be sound wise….I’m waiting for the JURY on that one….the BIG ONE for me regardless if it’s got SURROUND SOUND or not is the 50th Anniversary of WHO’S NEXT❤
I listened to it last night and I feel that Steven Wilson did an excellent job! I love the acoustic version of Beth!

What grade would give it? Details as to why please:)
A definite 10! There are some well-placed special FX with guitars or background vocals. Destroyer has never ever sounded this good! I can't wait for what could be next from the Kiss catalog, but Destroyer has always been my favorite album, so it would have been my first pick for an Atmos/5.1 upgrade.

Reactions: GOS
A definite 10! There are some well-placed special FX with guitars or background vocals. Destroyer has never ever sounded this good! I can't wait for what could be next from the Kiss catalog, but Destroyer has always been my favorite album, so it would have been my first pick for an Atmos/5.1 upgrade.
Are you a 5.1, or do you have an Atmos speaker setup?

Are you a 5.1, or do you have an Atmos speaker setup?
I have a 9.2.4 Atmos system with a VOG speaker for Auro-3D that consists of 9 Klipsch speakers, 1 Velodyne Subwoofer (SPL-1200R), 1 SVS SB-3000, 5 Minx Min 12 speakers (for Atmos & VOG). For extra effect, I have placed 2 Clark Synthesis Transducers in a futon to give that bass some extra punch.

I have a 9.2.4 Atmos system with a VOG speaker for Auro-3D that consists of 9 Klipsch speakers, 1 Velodyne Subwoofer (SPL-1200R), 1 SVS SB-3000, 5 Minx Min 12 speakers (for Atmos & VOG). For extra effect, I have placed 2 Clark Synthesis Transducers in a futon to give that bass some extra punch.
Awesome, sounds like fun. My copy of Destroyer doesn't arrive till Monday.

Well looks like I now NEED to put my X-mas present to myself on order…..from Amazon…that way I’ve got quite some time to shop around for a better price if there is one to be found….Black Friday sales are starting already so hopefully I’ll get it at a decent $$

So, Amazon shipped Kiss - Destroyer. Says it's shipping from Ontario, California??? WTF is up with that? Never, ever had a music package ship from California. Odd...says I'll hvae it tomorrow. Must be on a jet....

Well ive tried to order apple Tv 3xs now in the last 24 hrs n best buy keeps cancelling my online order. Damn

Back