Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish more bands would show their fans the respect that The Cure is showing to theirs. I am sure that the scalpers will be trying to find some sort of work around to this, but at least The Cure is making an effort.

View attachment 89561
I just realised I have only seen the Cure once, way back in 1979 just after I'd finished my Uni final year exams, there was may be 20-30 people at the gig in our Student Union (most people were still in the middle of theirs), nether the less those of us there all enjoyed ourselves, they played a good concert.

1678561580597.png

Even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious
If you say it loud enough you'll always sound precocious
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

-Snow crunch!

I wish more bands would show their fans the respect that The Cure is showing to theirs. I am sure that the scalpers will be trying to find some sort of work around to this, but at least The Cure is making an effort.

View attachment 89561
Yes, Robert Smith is very good for that kind of thing. They got a lot of kudos for keeping the merch prices low as well. Last tour in UK they played 4 or 5 nights at a 10,000 seater venue (Wembley Arena) when he could have just played one night at the O2. (Or, probably, more than one night.)

I am positivé it is in MCH cause SW ALWAYS does a MCH mix once he mixes in stereo…now , another thing is for the mixes to be RELEASED…
You're making it worse! 😀

I like your thinking, though. Quite possible he then sent the surround mixes to the relevant parties to see if they liked them.

Here is a pic taken yesterday while we were traveling through Echo Pass near Lake Tahoe. These banks made by rotary plows got as much 10 to 12 feet high. And more of the white stuff is still expected. Hmmm, I wonder if snow makes good bass traps.

View attachment 89645
tough situation. but 'some' good will come of it. the reservoirs will be filled once again. finally

Back