Moody Blues "To Our Children's Children's Children" (New Stephen W Tayler 5.1 Mix!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just tried to order this but BS says its out of stock. Well of course as a preorder no one has copies of it.
I guess nobody wants my money. It should not be this hard to buy a product offered for sale.
They have probably sold all their allocation.

Its apparently released on Universal Music, yet its not on their website!

You are likely right Duncan. I waited too long on this. I also assumed it would show up at a US vendor. The amazonuk price is too high for me so I will pass.

I preordered from Jpc de in Germany, ..now I don't see it listed there..maybe they presold their allocation?
It still shows up in my order history so I'm hopeful I do get a copy on release day. I don't see any of the European Amazons listing it anywhere...it sure looks like it's a very limited release at this point. Besides UK sites, are there any European sites listing this?

Amazon UK is still up right now with it

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0BZ3849XD?tag=sdepcw-21&linkCode=ogi&th=1&psc=1
Something weird is going on with my link. For some reason when I checked it, even though it is a link to amazon.uk, it goes to amazon

But I pasted the link into a text file and will attach it to this post. I think that works. If you're looking to get this, try pasting the text into your browser and see if it works

Attachments

• MB Link.txt
    76 bytes · Views: 0
Last edited:
I'll have to get this, especially if that 1969 concert has been remixed. Nice!

I have the original Live +5 release on vinyl, not sure if it was the full show though?

And a BBC live set is included

Congrats to SW Taylor!

I see Justin Hayward is on tour in North America too....excellent

Amazon UK is still up right now with it

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0BZ3849XD?tag=sdepcw-21&linkCode=ogi&th=1&psc=1
Something weird is going on with my link. For some reason when I checked it, even though it is a link to amazon.uk, it goes to amazon

But I pasted the link into a text file and will attach it to this post. I think that works. If you're looking to get this, try pasting the text into your browser and see if it works

The link did that when the title was 1st announced. I posted about it, absolutely could not get it to work clicking on link from this forum. Someone posted the ASIN number and that took me to it. Weird. Somehow the link is corrupted from this forum. Malware?? but it went to Amz US every time, 3 different browsers - Firefox, Edge & Safari.

Back