Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• tempImageWvKCn7.png
    tempImageWvKCn7.png
    8.7 MB · Views: 0
I was so underwhelmed when I first listened to this a couple of months ago, that I never tried it again. This morning I woke up with an urge to listen to Private Investigations, and I'm very surprised at the mix and at myself - it's actually adventurous and interesting with lots of stuff happening in the rears. Fidelity sounds better this morning too. Not sure what I was hearing the last time around...
I believe the private investigations mix got changed, it’s better than I originally remember it. It’s like they went back with more experience and then rereleased a newer version for streaming.

I hope they release the discs. I have a framed signed copy of all the band members of Making Movies

Kraftwerk Der Katalog
Once in a while, ein Mensch needs to dust off his heights.
https://tidal.com/album/147057335
When I first got Apple Music, I stumbled across this title, or someone recommended it. I believe it was the first album I heard in Atmos and thought it was great. Yesterday I was checking current prices for this box again and (again) decided I’ll have to keep with streaming for now. If there’s an affordable re-issue, though, I’d grab it.

I’ve been going through the Kraftwerk albums individually this week after Uncut published an Ultimate Music Guide to Kraftwerk. Computer World is up next.

Back