Films (Almost Entirely Surround)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor Jayne. Her life ended like an episode of "Law and Order S.V.U.," except that it, fortunately, didn't star her daughter, Mariska Hargitay.
Or an episode of one of my VERY FAVORITE HBO series SIX FEET UNDER where in the opening sequence a woman riding down the street in a limo decides to stand up and stick her head out the sun roof and most unfortunately

OFF WITH HER HEAD!

Yes, Mr. E, every episode started off with a bizarre death which made this series all the more delectable ... in a macabre sort of way!

If you have NETFLIX and have any interest in archeology, by all means watch THE DIG based on a true story with a magnificent Carey Mulligan and Ralph Fiennes alluringly filmed in the British countryside set in a pre~war 1939 England [4K/Dolby Vision/DD 5.1]

R.df6f47d4af2d0efcd03be7fbab0e2a97

https://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/the-dig-movie-review-2021
Rotten Tomato Score: 88/100!

Last edited:
Or an episode of one of my VERY FAVORITE HBO series SIX FEET UNDER where in the opening sequence a woman riding down the street in a limo decides to stand up and stick her head out the sun roof and most unfortunately

OFF WITH HER HEAD!

Yes, Mr. E, every episode started off with a bizarre death which made this series all the more delectable ... in a macabre sort of way!
She actually kept her head but not her blood volume, if I recall correctly.

OFF WITH HER HEAD!

Ralphie, have you seen the stage musical “Six”?

OFF WITH HER HEAD!

Sounds a bit like the “Final Exit” series. Still on my bucket list, alas.

I own the complete Six Feet Under series box set that has "grass" fuzz on the top. It also includes a soundtrack CD of songs used throughout. I've watched it probably three times now since the late-2000's. An exceptional series with probably the best finale ever for a TV show.

In the meantime, while waiting for June 20th to arrive, Ralphie will simply have to be satisfied with rescreenings of “Entertaining Mr. Sloane” and “Gods and Monsters.” Note that we haven’t strayed too far in thematic material from “Suddenly Last Summer.”
LOVED Gods and Monsters, Mr. E ..... and the idea of Brendan Frasier [a far cry from his role in THE WHALE] serving as director James Whale's Gardner ...slash...Boi Toi! Have yet to see Entertaining Mr. Sloane....my bad!

Brendan Fraser set to appear in Martin Scorsese's Killers Of The Flower ...

GODS AND MONSTERS .... A WHALE OF A TALE

LOVED Gods and Monsters, Mr. E ..... and the idea of Brendan Frasier [a far cry from his role in THE WHALE] serving as director James Whale's Gardner ...slash...Boi Toi! Have yet to see Entertaining Mr. Sloane....my bad!

Brendan Fraser set to appear in Martin Scorsese's Killers Of The Flower ...'s Killers Of The Flower ...

GODS AND MONSTERS .... A WHALE OF A TALE
I still think his best role was opposite Michael Cain in The Quiet American.

He's also amazing in Condor, the TV series remake of 3 Days if The Condor.

Back