Wham! - Fantastic & Make It Big Atmos Blu-Ray Audios w/bonus tracks (SDE Surround Series #19 & #20) March 22, 2024 (Delayed until April 26)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordering Both! I hope someday George Michael’s solo material will see the light of day in Atmos including the song “A Different Corner”….
I'm sure you mean in physical format, because his work is on Apple music in Atmos....

I think Paul from SDE is a busy man today. I also canceled my orders (Paul Young and Def Leppard) and re-ordered, saved me 30 bucks shipping.

I'm not really a Wham fan as I am familiar with some of their "Top 40" hits from 4 decades ago. I previewed these albums on Spotify and was pleasantly surprised. Maybe I am getting old and am looking to experience new things before I head to that great sound room (hopefully) in the sky. These albums should sound really good in Atmos. I ordered the bundle. The Air Moon Safari is something that is something that is more my speed. That said, my request to Paul is to explore some Zero 7 for a future release.

How about something in surround from the MTV unplugged series, the George Michael performance was excellent along with quite a few others!!!

Never in a million years would've thought I'd order a Wham anything back in the day, but I've gained an appreciation for GM's pop sensibilities and songwriting over the years. This would be a no-brainer if it were Faith. As it is, Make It Big includes so many of the extra songs after the album that it's a worthwhile purchase. The first album has a few bangers on there too, but the production is a bit shoddy and the pickins are slimmer.

Eww..A hard NO from me.
Not now,not evah!
Glad some folks are enjoying these but all I see are parachute pants and Members Only jackets:SB
I bet you don't enjoy "Hammer Time" either. 😂
(How did they walk in those things?)
mc-hammer-pants-metallic-1990~2.jpeg

Back