Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Duncan, having a Scottish grandmother meant some connection back across the border but I had clearly confined The Broons to the bottom drawer of the filing cabinet marked "Do Not Open Again" kept in the cellar of the archive section of my brain. Releasing The Broons again is the equivalent of the stasis leak in Red Dwarf! HELP!

This is cool. While looking at Google Maps yesterday, I saw this:

Screenshot 2024-05-07 at 10.44.19 PM.jpg

The satellite image was taken just after a jet took off from Morristown Essex County Airport. The contrails can be traced back to the airport.

Last edited:
Going to be in Seattle this Thursday afternoon, sight see, visit with my nephew a couple times, go to Mo Pop, Pikes Market, he gave me a list of cool record stores and there is one called EASY STREET RECORDS & CAFE, sells food.
Then after we finish in Seattle we leave Sunday for OLYMPIC NATIONAL PARK
Back on the 17th, just a little fun getaway for wife and me.
Coffee and rain, walking and rain, eating and rain.
Easy Street has an excellent selection of music as well as great food. Love that place.

Duncan, having a Scottish grandmother meant some connection back across the border but I had clearly confined The Broons to the bottom drawer of the filing cabinet marked "Do Not Open Again" kept in the cellar of the archive section of my brain. Releasing The Broons again is the equivalent of the stasis leak in Red Dwarf! HELP!
I had Scottish Grandparents on my fathers side, he was Scottish as well, and on my mothers side her father's family were Scottish and her mother's came from Reiver country, so the very Northern sometimes English sometimes Scottish counties. Oh and I'm Scottish as well. We moved to England and I once wore a kilt to a school party, never again, and so I lost my accent to hide in amongst the natives. So nae hope :ROFLMAO:

Random name on Bursting Out, might be my last.

Whistles blow and flags wave
A little of what you fancy does you good (Or so it should)
I thank everybody for making me welcome
I'd stay but my wings have just dropped off
📞

Back