ALL ABOUT MUSIC #2 - Non Surround, Not Covered In Other Threads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Passing through Black Oak, Arkansas! Small town with 200 people..

067670c495dc92c76f33739229c14757.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good thread for something I think is/was true but would like to ask others.
Is it true that Canadian bands, if signed with Canadian label in Canada, have to include a song on an album that includes reference to Native Americans?
I thought about this when I was listening to Share The Land. I remember years ago when listening to Canadians Bryan Adams, Glass Tiger, etc I read that they had to do that.

Donald Fagen
Alright if you missed the Reverend Billy F. Gibbons this week; maybe you can catch Fagen next Sunday on AXS TV's "Paul Shaffer Plus One."
I really like this show, but... with commercials, at best it's 20 minutes; which makes it seemed rushed. With the high level guests and the type of show this is, it needs to be an hour show. I'm thinking, (after a little slider) OK that's a nice snack, now what's for dinner?

Holy Shit my friends......I guess I didn't know about this band.....

But, what attracted me to them was obviously Geezer Butler.....shit...look at the lineup:

Geezer on bass
Steve Stevens on guitar
Matt Sorum - drums (GNR)
Franky Perez - Apocalyptica

Holy shit, what a band....and selfishly, I say this song has Sabbath overtones...

Holy Shit my friends......I guess I didn't know about this band.....

But, what attracted me to them was obviously Geezer Butler.....shit...look at the lineup:

Geezer on bass
Steve Stevens on guitar
Matt Sorum - drums (GNR)
Franky Perez - Apocalyptica

Holy shit, what a band....and selfishly, I say this song has Sabbath overtones...

I heard Alice Cooper play them on Planet Rock (UK radio/internet station) a couple of nights ago, they are good!

Back