Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With ALL of Steve Wilson's past and upcoming projects including a new BD~V of his Royal Albert Hall "Home Invasion" Concert and remixing [not 1 but 2] Tim Bowness' Lost In The Ghost Light DVD, no wonder Steve's always barefoot. No time to tie his shoelaces!:ROFLMAO:ever consider penny loafers?

1200px-Porcupine_Tree_STEVEN_WILSON_TS_Wis%C5%82a_Krak%C3%B3w_004.jpg

This Tim Bowness release deserves to be in every ones collection...it really is that good IMO.
So Wilsonesk

Rite, I'm off to get some shut eye, as tomorrow it's Test Cricket. My son and me are off to watch England v India in Southampton, should be a cracker as it's finely poised., where either team could win.

Coming soon to a dashboard near me. Thanks for the recommendation.

LOL... same difference!!!!
LOVE BOTH OF THEM!!!!
Never seen her live though...

EDIT:.. what's a DECENT DVD/BD (MCH mix that is)from Sade
EDIT 2 .. saw him live in Madrid last year FRONT of STAGE..THIS YEAR he was playing in Red Rocks with the Colorado Symphony Orch....so he's around... Pisces/ slippery fishy that he is..

Rite, I'm off to get some shut eye, as tomorrow it's Test Cricket. My son and me are off to watch England v India in Southampton, should be a cracker as it's finely poised., where either team could win.

And for the cricket fans out there....I was surrounded (tenuous link) by Indians who were loudly cheering their team.

And the result...

England won...what a game ( and the series ). I'm a very happy chappy.

The match started at 11am we won at 5.20pm..just got home.,,mass of traffic coming back from their seaside hols. ( Southampton is usually just over an hours drive away from my home town of Wantage )

Did I say how happy I am!! :cool:

Very nice too..I am also the lucky owner of a new 'Musical Marantz' ( my first one ) and boy does it live up to its billing. Always been a Yamaha or Pioneer man but researched what could give me all the new enhanced surround settings and tingle my ears. I now consider myself tingled!!

Bruce Springsteen – We Shall Overcome - The Seeger Sessions (DVD-V [DD])
Another one I'd most likely miss without QQ – thanks for the heads up, fizzywiggs41!
Simply wonderful mix, if only this (in it's entirety) and other Clearmountain mixes could be all liberated...
View attachment 34631

Your very welcome haikubass ,

There's 2 versions of this , for anyone who does not know , but "American Land " has 2 extra 5.1 tracks , so that's worth having I think.
FWIW I have both the Dual Disc Seeger Sessions .......and the cd/dvd Seeger Sessions/American Land .

Clearmountain's mix is quite good I think for these 2 , live..... but in the studio live which makes it much more appreciable .

Back