4 more Quadio titles coming in January 2024! (Titles Announced)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like to see Rod Stewart, Atlantic Crossing saw a CD-4 Quadradisc Ad in an old Quad newsletter so a quad master must exist. Any hope for this, Worst Of The Jefferson Airplane, RCA Quadraphonic posted pic of reel to reel quad release, or RCA owns the master,

Attachments

• worst.jpg
    worst.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Like to see Rod Stewart, Atlantic Crossing saw a CD-4 Quadradisc in an old Quad newsletter so a quad master must exist. Any hope for this or RCA owns the master,

Atlantic Crossing in quad does exist. It was confirmed along with six others unreleased that I asked Steve about.

Now it's up to the artist to give it the ok. This might prove a task as Rod is reticent about his quads.

Although it's only six unreleased quads that have been confirmed, I'm still hoping Steve may accidentally find a couple others.

As others have (essentially) stated Steve, I'm salivating at the prospect of (at least) those 2 WAR releases as entries in the Quadio lineup! WAR was a highly underrated band in many people's eyes that could be funky but at the same time cause us to ponder social and cultural issues. Bring on those WAR Quadio's!(y)

I rather liked the Balin/Slick/Kantner Jefferson Starship years...
I did also...and this from a guy who's getting rather long in the tooth and still appreciates much of the late 60's early 70's music by JA as well as others from that timeframe. I would love to have Jefferson Starship's Dragon Fly and Spitfire on Quadio's...still enjoying Red Octopus!

Unfortunately, not in the WEA/Rhino world.
War didn't had released All Day Music in quad,
As others have (essentially) stated Steve, I'm salivating at the prospect of (at least) those 2 WAR releases as entries in the Quadio lineup! WAR was a highly underrated band in many people's eyes that could be funky but at the same time cause us to ponder social and cultural issues. Bring on those WAR Quadio's!(y)

3 WAR quad releases: Ghetto, Word and Live.

2023 Quadio Bundle including shipping and before any coupons: $US 92 for four quad titles and four stereo titles. ($23 per disc)

June 1977 cost of a single STEREO LP at $6 (possibly higher?) in 2023 dollars is $ 30.41.

I know, I know...back then we got a lot more for our money including clicks, pops, wow and flutter. Plus we would could read the liner notes without a magnifying glass.

2023 Quadio Bundle including shipping and before any coupons: $US 92 for four quad titles and four stereo titles. ($23 per disc)

June 1977 cost of a single STEREO LP at $6 (possibly higher?) in 2023 dollars is $ 30.41.

I know, I know...back then we got a lot more for our money including clicks, pops, wow and flutter. Plus we would could read the liner notes without a magnifying glass.
Plus the glorious cover art!

(also, with these Quadios, so far, we get the stereo mix too, only in the case of Paranoid did I buy the stereo [CD] mix, the others are new to me, increasing the value of the Quadios)

Kirk Bayne

Back