ALL ABOUT MUSIC

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy.....don't get me started. Queen....

We really need News of The World in 5.1....compliments of Mr. Wilson. Not sure how none of us have gone to bat for that.

Can you imagine this tune in 5.1? I CAN!!

GET DOWN MAKE LOVE - compliments of NOTW!

QUEEN-NEWS OF THE WORLD may very well exsist in quad!

Queen II Quad is out there apparently on an unlabelled SQ LP iirc..? Also a 5.1 of A Day At The Races was completed but never released.. if rumours are true..!?

Had one ell of a time with GOS' s original post when trying to edit it yesterday!

Recovered some of it today but looks like I sent the whole thing! Boy these tablets restrict!

Anyway QUEEN-NEWS OF THE WORLD may exsist in quad in the vault-Q4. Back in 77 the labels submitted Q4 tracks at the request of the BBC
who in turn encoded them to demo over the air.

For a partial list of ones I know (Queen) and ones I have-refer to matrix discs on QQ -MATRIX H ARTICLES.

fizz

I just finished my birthday salute to Robin Trower...Bridge Of Sighs is such a great album...it wouldn't take a lot of tweaking to make this an outstanding sounding hi rez disc...the bones are there...just needs some modern tweaking...

Attachments

• Yogis.JPG
    Yogis.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 113
About the new releases....on another thread there were some...well...some upset(taking the high road here)people concerning pre-orders on importcds...let me lay out some possible options for the next cycle of discs...so you can make your plans...

Earliest option for EWF Open Our Eyes HERE

Amazon option for Open Our Eyes HERE

The Cheapest Option for Open Our Eyes HERE

Earliest Option of Homecoming HERE

Amazon Option for Homecoming HERE

The Cheapest Option for Homecoming HERE

So there you have some options for the next 2 releases from AF...acoustic sounds release date March 31...amazon April 21...no date yet on importcds...

I think it's always interesting to know what the sales figures are for music titles. Do they release such information....for brand new stuff like these SACD titles? I would be curious......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back