Anyone on the east side of the pond heard "Made in Japan" yet?...........

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mchoop

I see it's been released via Pure Audio Blu Ray; two channel stereo. Thoughts? I've read a few mix reviews on Amazon UK.

McHoop

member d0zer said: "I got the blu ray yesterday. Forget about 5.1! Cover says "2013 remix/master, remixed and remastered from the original 1972 analogue multitrack masters" and "1972 mix, remastered from the original 1972 analogue stereo master". Sound formats are, as usual, LPCM 2.0, DTS-HD MA 2.0, and Dolby Tru HD 2.0. The 2013 remix sounds pretty good, though..."

and wheeler98 said: "I compared the HFPA bluray to the DCC gold disc version. The dcc disc at volume wants to tear my tweeters out and scatter the bits all over downtown Toronto. The HFPA at greater volume isn't as fatiguing and I'm sure the entire building has a new found appreciation for Roger Glover's bass and Paice's left-handed technique...."

They've really knocked the price down on this on amazon UK. I will put in an order.

Made In Japan has decreased from £19.99 to £13.74

They've really knocked the price down on this on amazon UK. I will put in an order.

Made In Japan has decreased from £19.99 to £13.74

Mine arrived today. I like the 1972 mix better that the 2013 mix. but both have tons of bass in them.

Back