Best. Customers. Ever.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Believe it or not but we just got back from another trip to central Australia in the middle of absolute nowhere. Its really dangerous driving at night as the kangaroos come out and they are random as to which direction the jump along dust roads. Even though we were going slow one jumped into our car and I being an animal lover was horrified and Little Max thought he might have to do a mercy killing, then as he got out of the car the kangaroo got up shook his head and hopped off. They are as tough as nails.

Here is a photo of an isolated stop, they also have a camel and emu farm. In the picture below with one of our electronic engineers Parth and little Max, the camel is fake:
View attachment 96857
That reminds me of a movie I watched on late night TV years ago. It was called "Outback" aka "Wake In Fright", a man is stuck in a small outback town and befriends some locals. They get drunk and drive around shooting Kangaroos at night. I could feel for him, including his hangover. I always wanted to visit there (but not to repeat his experience).

Despite being nominated for awards it apparently it did poorly at the boxoffice in Australia as it portrayed life in the outback in a negative manner.

That reminds me of a movie I watched on late night TV years ago. It was called "Outback" aka "Wake In Fright", a man is stuck in a small outback town and befriends some locals. They get drunk and drive around shooting Kangaroos at night. I could feel for him, including his hangover. I always wanted to visit there (but not to repeat his experience).

Despite being nominated for awards it apparently it did poorly at the boxoffice in Australia as it portrayed life in the outback in a negative manner.
It was a very well regarded movie in Australia

Just a quickie from our sister company again

Little Max testing his Eternity LTO battery its only 32 kwh, 750 kg (1650lb) and around 6 feet 6 tall (the battery)

Great for extra pure mains voltage for your surround sound system!!

1697770701267.png

when I was a junior woodchuck just starting out, I worked with a guy named Mike Hunt. My daughter - in elementary school - had a teacher named Mr Dick. Mom and I were scolded many a time by daughter for acting 'immature' due to our laughing and jokes. Going to Parent Teacher conferences was difficult as we could not keep a serious face.

My wife knew an Indonesian kid at school whose name was "Randy Cock". Everytime his name was mentioned at school assembly the whole school would crack up
In my first job I was in a conference call with a US office in about 1988 as a fresh faced 22 year old. Over the speaker phone in a strong US accent came loud and clear the immortal words: "Hi there this is Randy Dykes!" "And I'm Rusty Grubb!". Over in the UK we were all cracking up laughing and someone managed to get to the mute button in time.

As a teenager I fantasized what if my family surname was Cathode. I guess that's a possibility for someone since the word is derived from Greek origin kathodos. Anyway my parents of course would have named me Raymond. Then in school roll call the teacher would ask for: "Cathode, Ray?"

How cool would that be?

44 years ago when I was employed by the State Electricity Commission (bored out of my tits) we had name tags embossed in wood and metal on our desks. Then one day I saw my had been adjusted with tape and stick on stuff changing from:

Charles van Dongen ......to Arcy wank Donger

So inspired by this and figuring the culprits I did some "adjustments" of my own:

Bill Hart ..............Bilge Fart

Richard Cook........Itchy Cock
then..........................Hard Cock

Aside from that it was 8 years of terminal boredom

And while we are on it.........................

Same Job but in the workshops, one of the guys had a desire to get personalised number plates for his car (bit of a tosser as we would say) , so chatting to some of the boys in the metal area they fabricated a new number plate for him saying "I WANK"and installed it on his car to drive home not knowing that night. I felt happy about this.

So same night I was driving the 50 klm back home in my wifes 3 cylinder 760 cc Suzuki hatch (I was so mean on petrol) and I passed another car with two women in it. THIS IS NOT A LIE. One of the women pulled a dildo out of her bag and started to suck it sugestively to me as I passed them. I though about this for a second and concluded that my luck had not changed but those BASTARDS at work made an extra plate and fitted it to my car!!!!!

In my first job I was in a conference call with a US office in about 1988 as a fresh faced 22 year old. Over the speaker phone in a strong US accent came loud and clear the immortal words: "Hi there this is Randy Dykes!" "And I'm Rusty Grubb!". Over in the UK we were all cracking up laughing and someone managed to get to the mute button in time.
I would have felt sorry for the Linear Technologies American Field Apps Engineer Norbert Wank if he had ever come to the UK, there would have been a lot of tittering - he did write some very good Technical App Notes, which was how his name came to the fore.

We have had some business and other names that were interesting:

I. Ball, Optometrist.
I. Fell, Metal and Salvage.
P. Crooke, MD
Costley & Company, Property Management
Richard Smashey (arrested for breaking and entering)
Robinson's Rabbitry and Worm Ranch
God is Sew Good
Chitwood Construction
Grubb Excavating
J. Fish, MD
Holden Wealth Management
Peterman HVAC
Scallywag Design

Back