Best. Customers. Ever.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve read that Involve is considering a MCH audio to HDMI converter, although they seem to be encountering issues with licensing payments and circuit board layout. I’ve been considering a similar garage shop project myself, but it’s a year or two down the road.

Such a device would allow me to use some of the open inputs on my Marantz pre-pro as quad selector switches, but in the meantime I figure I will use some sort of IR controlled relay box, with all the wiring that that will entail.

I will stop working on the room when I stop breathing.
The Zektor I use is actually an older model than the one in the eBay listing. However they are functionally equivalent in that they use passive relay switching, no signal processing. Also my unit can be & is IR remote controlled. The Zektor does not come with a remote & how they accomplish this is rather clever. We all know how universal remotes are "learning" remotes and that's been applied in reverse to the switcher. In other words put the Zektor in learning mode & teach it that your remote button A is the 1st input, button B is the 2nd input, etc.

For your interest if you put a pin dead centre in a map of Australia that's where I am today, in whoop whoop as we would say. Doing an install of our monster Eternity batteries to power a big farm. To give you an idea it's 900,000 acres....bigger than Holland. Flew Melbourne to Brisbane then to Alice Springs, then 3.5 hrs drive

For your interest if you put a pin dead centre in a map of Australia that's where I am today, in whoop whoop as we would say. Doing an install of our monster Eternity batteries to power a big farm. To give you an idea it's 900,000 acres....bigger than Holland. Flew Melbourne to Brisbane then to Alice Springs, then 3.5 hrs drive
Post some pictures! That sounds fascinating.

Post some pictures! That sounds fascinating.
Will try to get time tomorrow. But here is 3 of our 800 kg lithium titanate batteries being loaded off the truck. Look at the horizon ......nothing

Attachments

• PXL_20230914_075519544.jpg
    PXL_20230914_075519544.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
Will try to get time tomorrow. But here is 3 of our 800 kg lithium titanate batteries being loaded off the truck. Look at the horizon ......nothing
This begs the question... what were they doing for power otherwise? Gasoline/diesel generators?

And did you throw in a Y4 system to close the deal?

That's one huge farm !!!
I seemed to have missed something here,
What exactly do these battery's power and how are they kept charged?
Just curious
TIA

Sal what you may have missed is Chucky's other bidness is a solar energy company. I don't remember if he makes panels but he makes battery packs. Big uns. So he can play his ten kw stereo if there is a power outage. He should make an audiophile uninteruptable "pure sine wave" version and sell it for a million dollars. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sal what you may have missed is Chucky's other bidness is a solar energy company. I don't remember if he makes panels but he makes battery packs. Big uns. So he can play his ten kw stereo if there is a power outage. He should make an audiophile uninteruptable "pure sine wave" version and sell it for a million dollars. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Sweet, thanks.

Back