Better Than Ezra - How Does Your Garden Grow? 5.1 DVD-A released 4/27/13

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I'm in! Just placed my order. No idea what to expect. I didn't even listen to the samples. But the price was right and since there's a lot of pop music I love (XTC, Tears for Fears, Barenaked Ladies), maybe I'll like this.

J. D.

OK, I'm in! Just placed my order. No idea what to expect. I didn't even listen to the samples. But the price was right and since there's a lot of pop music I love (XTC, Tears for Fears, Barenaked Ladies), maybe I'll like this.

J. D.

I am pretty sure You will..........Its not their most Popular title, but it has a lot of songs with nice catchy Hooks with alot of odd stuff going on tooo..........Please let me know what You think. Read the review thread in QQ, there are a few people like yourself that had never listen to them that really enjoyed it.

Saw a Music Valet post on Facebook about 2.0 portable sources so I posed a question to Richard and got a response.

Richard, have you any plans for more DVD-Audio releases in 5.1? Eagerly awaiting your follow up to the BTE effort which was outstanding
11 hrs · Like

Music Valet We do! We've been very keen to wait out the title we desperately want to curate into 5.1. This one will be more than likely be released in the Blu-ray format, but still considering a short run of DVD-A's for those of us that still love the format (especially in our cars).

Just ordered a brand new copy of Better Than Ezra Dvd Audio from Music Vallet.

I was going through Amazon.com and saw Music Valet selling this disc. As it is really expensive to ship to Canada from Amazon.com, i emailed Rich Labonte about stock information and how it is cheaper for me to ship to Canada if Music Valet had it in stock.

Rich just emailed me back saying he has a few stock left and has updated the website. For anyone who still doesn't have this, it is only $15.98 on Music Valet.

Just ordered a brand new copy of Better Than Ezra Dvd Audio from Music Vallet.

I was going through Amazon.com and saw Music Valet selling this disc. As it is really expensive to ship to Canada from Amazon.com, i emailed Rich Labonte about stock information and how it is cheaper for me to ship to Canada if Music Valet had it in stock.

Rich just emailed me back saying he has a few stock left and has updated the website. For anyone who still doesn't have this, it is only $15.98 on Music Valet.

Snood's introduction into 5.1 - well worth the 15.98 - especially if you are a lil into BTE (Better Than Ezra) - not their catchiest release more their trippiest which is perfect for surround. Was blown away by this at first and still love it, but along my 5.1 journey other releases have blown me away more.................still this will send the wind up your pants or skirt toooooo - in a pleasant way. It is still very good.

BY chance did Rich mention anything about what he/they might be doing over there with a new release? Last he heard we heard he was going to England to talk to a well known English band for a possible 5.1 release.

BY chance did Rich mention anything about what he/they might be doing over there with a new release? Last he heard we heard he was going to England to talk to a well known English band for a possible 5.1 release.

Here's the latest post from Music Valet's FB profile (10/24/2014):

We've been very keen to wait out the title we desperately want to curate into 5.1. This one will be more than likely be released in the Blu-ray format, but still considering a short run of DVD-A's for those of us that still love the format (especially in our cars).

Back