BIG Blu-Ray Audio drive from Universal Music in 2013

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This better be real...this better be real...this better be real...

well its a bit late for an April Fools' joke..! :eek:

(..and not only would this be a very elaborate joke... but would it really be a trick worth playing..?!?)

approx 1 month from now we'll start seeing the first UMG rock/pop/jazz releases (of which I suspect most will be stereo).. thereafter, based on sales/reaction to that first lot, whatever follows from the first batch will give a decent pointer as to where this could head and whether it will in fact provide us with any more/new surround music down the line.

well its a bit late for an April Fools' joke..! :eek:

(..and not only would this be a very elaborate joke... but would it really be a trick worth playing..?!?)

approx 1 month from now we'll start seeing the first UMG rock/pop/jazz releases (of which I suspect most will be stereo).. thereafter, based on sales/reaction to that first lot, whatever follows from the first batch will give a decent pointer as to where this could head and whether it will in fact provide us with any more/new surround music down the line.

"April fool is past, and I'm the biggest fool at last" no joke! I won't be that crass!

Maybe those missing Eltons will find their way to these Blu-Ray releases

those and the Steely Dan 5.1's (among others!) I'm hoping beyond hope for, yes..!!! (y)

Greg Penny did say there were alternative plans in the works for his Elton surround mixes, so you never know... this could well be part of those plans! Long-term/long shot but better than no shot!

FYI - The color coding for audio stream was done on the Patrica Barber disc...works quite well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back