Bill Nelson’s Red Noise: Art/Empire/Industry – The Complete Red Noise Box Set (5.1 surround mix of "Sound on Sound")

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine too. So happy. I've been keeping my fingers crossed that there wouldn't be any postponment with this.

Hot dog!! My copy arrived this morning around 10:45am. I will get to it this evening.

Attachments

• IMG_20220820_120053307_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220820_120053307_HDR.jpg
    683.3 KB · Views: 0
Correction-Tayler (sorry Stephen)
No Worries!! Spelling has always been an issue in my long career - that is why I tried to introduce the 'W' so it might help differentiate between the Steve/Stephen's and the Tayler/Taylor/Tyler's!! It is still a challenge to make it clear without the full stop - oh well - this is me!!

Last edited:
No Worries!! Spelling has always been an issue in my long career - that is why I tried to introduce the 'W' so it might help differentiate between the Steve/Stephen's and the Tayler/Taylor/Tyler's!! It is still a challenge to make it clear without the full stop - oh well - this is me!!
Funnily enough - the 'W' led to me being identified through text recognition as 'Wilson' on a PR post recently - crikey!! As if I didn't have enough issues with establishing my own identity!!

Thanks. Again, great 5.1mix. I can't imagine the album mixed any other way. The mix fits the music well. It's a fun, lively album and mix is very fun and lively.

Mine looks to arrive mid-week and next weekend the 5.1 is gonna get cranked up but good!

Reactions: SHB
Back