Quantcast

Celebrate The Music Of Peter Green and The Early Years Of Fleetwood Mac (Super Deluxe)

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

fizzywiggs41

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
There is a boxset coming with 5.1 and Atmos as a tribute to Peter Green and early Fleetwood Mac from a Feb 25 2020 Concert.
Featuring a stellar cast of guitarists Playing the early Classics of Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac.
David Gilmore , Pete Townsend , Billy Gibbons, John Mayall , Christine McVie ,Noel Gallagher ,Jeremy Spencer,
Bill Wyman......Mick Fleetwood, Steven Tyler, and more...

It's listed at Burning Shed in the 5.1 surround section.

There is a separate cd/bluray , but no mention of 5.1 or Atmos yet.
Hoping it was just missed.

marpow

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
All movies coming out now seem to say "In cinemas ---- and streaming----" Hope this will be streaming as I probably will never go to movie theater again.
Hopefully everyone in USA will start wearing there mask everywhere starting today.

DuncanS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
I've emailed the Shed to ask I'll post back what I find out.
Good news the Blu-ray in the CD/BD set is in surround!
"Hi Duncan,

Thanks for your email.
The blu-ray in the boxset is the same as the 2cd/blu-ray one.
The description says the following - HD Blu-Ray in 2.0 stereo, 5.1 surround sound and Dolby Atmos.
I hope this helps.
Kind regards,

Chloe
Burning Shed Support
support@burningshed.com
"

4-earredwonder

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
"Hi Duncan,

Thanks for your email.
The description says the following - HD Blu-Ray in 2.0 stereo, 5.1 surround sound and Dolby Atmos.
I hope this helps.
Kind regards,

Chloe
Burning Shed Support
support@burningshed.com
"
Wow, Dunc.....good sleuthing. I'll probably opt for the 2 RBCD/BD~A/V set. One of my most treasured Stereo SACDs is the Audio Fidelity release of Man of the World~Reflections on Peter Green:

Last edited:

fizzywiggs41

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
"Hi Duncan,

Thanks for your email.
I hope this helps.
Kind regards,

Chloe
Burning Shed Support
support@burningshed.com
"

Thanks for finding out the good news regarding the standalone cd/bluray, Duncan .
:)

Oh and..., sorry for the typo on David Gilmour's name. You think I'd know by now the spelling of a major Pink Floyd Icon.

esimms86

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Thanks for finding out the good news regarding the standalone cd/bluray, Duncan .
:)

Oh and..., sorry for the typo on David Gilmour's name. You think I'd know by now the spelling of a major Pink Floyd Icon.
I really loved Adam Sandler in Happy Gilmour. Or was it Adam Blue-Buckley or Adam Blue Ray? And I think Dakota Blue Richards co-starred with Adam. The two of them knocked it out of the park with their duet rendition of Am I Blue.

esimms86

I’m really looking forward to hearing Steven Tyler’s version of “Oh Well”:

“I can’t help about the shape I’m in
I can’t sing, I ain’t pretty and my legs are thin”

esimms86

I’m also confused. There’s Oh Well Parts 1 and 2. Part 1 should have vocals, with Part 2 being instrumental. Tyler is listed as appearing on Part 1. @LuvMyQuad, have you had a chance to listen to the track and verify that there is no vocal performance? I’m just asking(“inquiring minds want to know”).

LuvMyQuad

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
I’m also confused. There’s Oh Well Parts 1 and 2. Part 1 should have vocals, with Part 2 being instrumental. Tyler is listed as appearing on Part 1. @LuvMyQuad, have you had a chance to listen to the track and verify that there is no vocal performance? I’m just asking(“inquiring minds want to know”).
No, I have not listened to the track. I just know harmonica (BoBo) is the only instrument I've ever seen Tyler play in concert or on film.