Comments Inspired by Yello - POINT [Blu-ray Audio]

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

MagnumX

300 Club - QQ All-Star
Friendly reminder: This is a POLL thread so I will need to split off all these off topic posts.
Exactly what is off topic above? The "POLL" is up at the top for anyone to vote and see. The discussion space is not the poll itself. The first post says,

Please post your thought and comments on this 2020 release from the group Yello of their album "Point"
"Thoughts and Comments" seems pretty straight forward to me and IMO covers almost everything imaginable from value to quality to where you can get it to comparing to other surround albums. So what's the discussion space for? Did I miss a blizzard of off topic posts? Where did they go (or are going to?) I don't want to search for them.

humprof

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Exactly what is off topic above? The "POLL" is up at the top for anyone to vote and see. The discussion space is not the poll itself. The first post says,

"Thoughts and Comments" seems pretty straight forward to me and IMO covers almost everything imaginable from value to quality to where you can get it to comparing to other surround albums. So what's the discussion space for? Did I miss a blizzard of off topic posts? Where did they go (or are going to?) I don't want to search for them.
At the risk of cluttering up this poll thread even further (I'm trusting Tim to disappear this post, too): the mods issued a general reminder about this a few weeks back, after complaints like the one inaugurating the thread below--which in Post #5 specifically references this very poll, which has already been de-cluttered once...:

There's a non-poll thread about Point here:

Last edited:

timbre4

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
QQ Supporter
Since 2002/2003
"Thoughts and Comments" seems pretty straight forward to me and IMO covers almost everything imaginable from value to quality to where you can get it to comparing to other surround albums. So what's the discussion space for? Did I miss a blizzard of off topic posts?
The Thoughts and Comments are about the qualities of THIS album; not who's still waiting for theirs, when they ordered, what they paid, other artists albums, equipment and so forth. It's not POLL content. About 72 such posts so far. I move these to a separate thread with a link in the first post to toggle back and forth. Apologies if you missed the previous discussions and clarifications >

birrrdy!

The Thoughts and Comments are about the qualities of THIS album; not who's still waiting for theirs, when they ordered, what they paid, other artists albums, equipment and so forth. It's not POLL content. About 72 such posts so far. I move these to a separate thread with a link in the first post to toggle back and forth. Apologies if you missed the previous discussions and clarifications >
Wow, this forum is lame. Too bad, really.

timbre4

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
QQ Supporter
Since 2002/2003
y
Wow, this forum is lame. Too bad, really.
The work being done is by request after numerous discussions with members to bring order to the POLLs chaos. Nothing is lost, it is simply moved to the other thread so that readers who want to read actual comments about the POLL title in question can do so without swimming through all of the obsolete acquisition messages that say nothing about the POLL title itself.

The work takes significant time and I like to think the commitment to do it is appreciated and the value of the final product was obvious to all. Apparently not. Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Last edited:

atrocity

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Since 2002/2003
In fact I ordered both of those titles a few days ago. I've always had good experience with jpc in the past.
I'm stuck in an endless loop where the item is in my cart, I enter the payment details, then I'm back at the cart where I enter my payment details, them I'm back at the cart where I enter my payment details...