country Q 8

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Q

quadzone

In my Uncles collection there are alot of country selections I'm not a very big fan of country are there country collectors out there for Q8 and what are some of the more sought after artists?

quadzone said:
In my Uncles collection there are alot of country selections I'm not a very big fan of country are there country collectors out there for Q8 and what are some of the more sought after artists?

hi Tom
in country music None !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there are 2 things i hate more than life itself (1) Elvis (n) (2) country music (n) thanks Gerardo :p

quadgdiaz said:
hi Tom
in country music None !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there are 2 things i hate more than life itself (1) Elvis (n) (2) country music (n) thanks Gerardo :p
Ya I kinda feel the same way but Elvis is King isn't he? and quad country is sorta strange in that there isn't much headroom in that type of music? not spacey enough ....country space rock right on man !!!

Tom,

Maybe you might want to put the country tapes in groups when you eBay them. You are going to REALLY get to know the people at your Post Office in the next few months, and although this is an EXCELLENT time of year to list things on eBay, this is a HORRIBLE time of year to go to the Post Office! :D

quadzone said:

My pop and rock collection has grown to the point that I'm starting to give the country Q8's a look. Country music is not on the top of my list of favorites, but there's an artist or two I'd listen to. Send me a list if you're interested in selling directly. I'd say your top country artists on quad would probably be;

Johnny Cash Live at Folsom Prison
Waylon Jennings Lonesone, Onry and Mean
Tammy Wynette We Sure Can Love Each Other
Tammy Wynette w/ George Jones We Go Together
Glen Campbell Reunion

Then there's what I'd consider the less desirable artists;
Chet Atkins Superpickers
Dolly Parton
Eddy Arnold
Ray Price
Charley Pride

dr8track said:
My pop and rock collection has grown to the point that I'm starting to give the country Q8's a look. Country music is not on the top of my list of favorites, but there's an artist or two I'd listen to. Send me a list if you're interested in selling directly. I'd say your top country artists on quad would probably be;

Johnny Cash Live at Folsom Prison
Waylon Jennings Lonesone, Onry and Mean
Tammy Wynette We Sure Can Love Each Other
Tammy Wynette w/ George Jones We Go Together
Glen Campbell Reunion

Then there's what I'd consider the less desirable artists;
Chet Atkins Superpickers
Dolly Parton
Eddy Arnold
Ray Price
Charley Pride
I'll check and see what is there thanks for the feedback .
Tom

JonUrban said:
Tom,

Maybe you might want to put the country tapes in groups when you eBay them. You are going to REALLY get to know the people at your Post Office in the next few months, and although this is an EXCELLENT time of year to list things on eBay, this is a HORRIBLE time of year to go to the Post Office! :D

Yes my local post office guys are getting to know my face already.I've been mailing in the afternoon and it's packed , got to get there early in the day to beat the multitudes. Tom

Back