Death of Blu-Ray?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The SNL summary edit versions were prepared by NBC for play in shorter time slots and that is what Netflix uses. You can buy SNL season boxes for ten bucks on the right day at Amazon if you want it all.

The SNL summary edit versions were prepared by NBC for play in shorter time slots and that is what Netflix uses. You can buy SNL season boxes for ten bucks on the right day at Amazon if you want it all.

I'll never forget the SNL 1st years, I would thrive on them. I was unaware they were avail. Thanks! One of my favs was the Frank Zappa show!

YES! and the other piece they did was incredible! It was a mash of music that sounded so eff ing good! One truth, Frank was far ahead of his time!

Rush out and get yourself the album "Zappa in New York". Albeit it doesn't have John Belushi as Samurai, and not including the Blues Brothers' horn Players, the "other piece" (Purple Lagoon) is included there.

-Kristian

Rush out and get yourself the album "Zappa in New York". Albeit it doesn't have John Belushi as Samurai, and not including the Blues Brothers' horn Players, the "other piece" (Purple Lagoon) is included there.

-Kristian

I wondered what that tune was called. It was fantastic! And, it was the 70's. FZ was so effin intelligent. There is a you tube vid of him on a show where he states he is a composer, who plays a bike as an instrument, it was a laugh segment-yea, he laughed all the way to what, some 94 albums released?

Brave, my son.

The last one he released when still alive was "The Yellow Shark", which was release number 75, or around. But with posthum Releases we are at around 95 in the meanwhile.

BTW, if you like audiovisuals, Eagle Vision just released "Baby Snakes" (1978), Dub Room Special (1974), and "Torture Never Stops" (1981) as a three DVD package for so small Money you cannot sing it yourself.

-Kristian

Brave, my son.

The last one he released when still alive was "The Yellow Shark", which was release number 75, or around. But with posthum Releases we are at around 95 in the meanwhile.

BTW, if you like audiovisuals, Eagle Vision just released "Baby Snakes" (1978), Dub Room Special (1974), and "Torture Never Stops" (1981) as a three DVD package for so small Money you cannot sing it yourself.

-Kristian
The torture never stops! OOOWW!! Hey thanks! I once rented a place about 1978 or so, and the former tenant had cashed it in, when his wife left him, he had every single Zappa album. Unforotunatly he was a slob and they were all beat up and not playable. I remember one in particular that was one cut-both sides. The title eludes my memory now, it was with a jazz horn player.

Back