• QuadraphonicQuad welcomes you and encourages your participation! Treat all members with respect. Please keep all discussions civil, even when you have a strong opinion on a particular topic.

Do not offer for free, offer for sale, offer for trade, or request copies or files of copyrighted material - no matter how rare or unavailable to the public they might be. We do not condone the illegal sharing of music. There are many places on the internet where you can participate in such transactions, but QuadraphonicQuad is not one of them. We are here to encourage and support new multichannel releases from those companies that still provide them and as such the distribution of illegal copies of recordings is counter-productive to that effort. Any posts of this sort will be deleted without notification.

Please try to avoid discussions that pit one format against another. Hint for new users: make liberal use of the search facilities here at QuadraphonicQuad. Our message base is an incredibly rich resource of detailed information on virtually all topics pertaining to surround-sound. You will be surprised at what you can find with a little digging!

Dolby Atmos Releases (so far)

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

weekendtoy

400 Club - QQ All-Star
Mine shipped today, April 3rd as well...Yea.

I had ordered this 2.5 months ago on Amazon with a 2 month ship date. I was like WTF, but the price was good so I went with it.

Well as you might have guessed, two months go by and my order is canceled.

So now I'm looking at how to buy this and it's sold out everywhere, and I'm like WTF again.

Well thanks to this lovely forum, I was able to purchase perhaps one of the last, in stock albums left ( I think there were six copies when I ordered)

God bless Quadraphonicquad and God bless @Beefalo

fredblue

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Glad I got one! About time to play that one again, and see how it’s aged.
yeay! glad you got one, too! 🤩 i was lucky to get a copy last Xmas, which is set aside for that rainy day i get an Atmos setup.

(we might have even more time on our hands if the 2nd wave of coronavirus that's being ruminated hits in the Autumn.. 😬 )

beerking

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
[QUOTE
(we might have even more time on our hands if the 2nd wave of coronavirus that's being ruminated hits in the Autumn.. 😬 )
[/QUOTE]
I didn't know that our annual flu jabs are based on how the flu virus has mutated in Australia the previous winter.
I could really get very deep about the need for a change in the world order, Adam.
But this site is not the place for those discussions., as tempting as it is.

J. PUPSTER

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
yeay! glad you got one, too! 🤩 i was lucky to get a copy last Xmas, which is set aside for that rainy day i get an Atmos setup.

Don’t know if I’ll ever get an Atmos set up; but it sounds great in 5.1 also!
Might be a good time to really hunker down and enjoy all our fav titles due to This! Freddie

IMachine

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
I found this site:

You can filter between all 3d formats!

himey

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Can anyone comment on the Rolling Stones Rock And Roll Circus and Prince: Sign 'O' The Times?

beerking

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Prince: Sign 'O' The Times?
Time to poor some cold water on that release.
There is no 5.1 mix, there isn't an Atmos mix.
All hype to sell the product.
But it is stated there is....believe me, there ain't.
I bought it on pre-order, as I was hoping there would be .

Not all doom and gloom though, as the show itself is very good.

edisonbaggins

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
That's the one I ordered,exact same cover,but no Atmos. :(
I've owned around 5 versions of TTN and the only version with Atmos is the German Ascot Elite.
You're sure the one you got says Ascot?
Blurays can list Atmos, like on the back, down in the credits, if a theatrical release had it, even if the bluray really doesn't. I have several blurays like that.

perzon57

400 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
The item description said Atmos with big letters,should be good enough.

J. PUPSTER

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Group builder