SPOTLIGHT Dutton-Vocalion Pop/Rock '70s Quad Reissue Switchboard

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really would like:

Earth, Wind & Fire - Spirit/That's the Way of the World

Anyone know of a U.S.A. retailer that ships locally? I don’t really want to wait over a month to receive it from the UK with fear of it being lost.

Some U.S. sellers on Amazon.

Also, I placed a DV order a couple of weeks ago. It arrived in 8 days with no problems.

Some U.S. sellers on Amazon.

Also, I placed a DV order a couple of weeks ago. It arrived in 8 days with no problems.
That 8 days is hit and miss in my experience. My last purchase took 24 days. :) For that matter, I've never had one arrive in 15 days or less. But, I don't spend extra to get it "faster".

That 8 days is hit and miss in my experience. My last purchase took 24 days. :) For that matter, I've never had one arrive in 15 days or less. But, I don't spend extra to get it "faster".
Agree totally ...... on that hit or miss point (y) ...... but my experience is in a week sometime even faster without spending extra on shipping:love:....I've been currently waiting on 2 orders from Amazon UK for 3 weeks plus....but they were sold by outside Amazon UK buyers

I never spend for extra fast, and I’ve also gotten some in 8 days; apparently MJD knows who’s been naughty or nice 👍

In my experience (note I am on the East Coast), when DV started with the 4.0 SACDs, the shipping took almost 3 weeks. With the exception of last Christmas time when the USPS F'd everything up, I have been getting DV SACDs within a week of ordering. I would have to surmise that their shipping has improved over time.

In my experience (note I am on the East Coast), when DV started with the 4.0 SACDs, the shipping took almost 3 weeks. With the exception of last Christmas time when the USPS F'd everything up, I have been getting DV SACDs within a week of ordering. I would have to surmise that their shipping has improved over time.
Location east coast also and mine are usually within 2 weeks. Never a problem with DV and yes thanks to DV for these great bargains of reissues.

Yes, but they still ship out of Dutton Vocalion in the UK
I've never actually sprung for it, but I'm pretty sure they'll ship it express to you if you pay for it? They don't have a US distributor and I wonder if it might be partially to make licensing easier - as I understand it they only have a UK license for the sound recordings.

Oh happy day! 😊
20200922_122619.jpg

I went out of my comfort zone out of impatience and curiosity. I like Rock The Boat best for a single. But Chet Atkins is my surprise favorite disc. View attachment 58223
Nice, yeah, the Chet Atkins surprised me how good it was; a lot more going on there than you'd think :)

Back