DVD-A & SACD Lookout List!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The following are not available directly from amazon anymore

Flaming Lips - Soft Bulletin CD+DVD-A
Elton John - Peachtree Road SACD (price still have not gone up that much)
Moody Blues - Question of Balance SACD

it's always good to check in on the specialty online shops (e.g. Acoustics Sounds, the Elusive Disc, etc.), as they always seem to find "forgotten" stock of random titles...

@vinylguy4

thanks for the heads up re: Fry's... i'll give the Mission Valley location a try to see if they have anything interesting. if not, maybe i'll make the drive up to San Marcos...

My local FYE has Talking Heads "True Stories", "Naked", and one other DTS-DVD-A, and a couple of the King Crimson surround releases available.

I saw a copy of the Stones 'Metamorphosis' SA-CD on the shelf at my local Best Buy yesterday.

It was not there before. I check the rack every couple of weeks.

Just a thought, but you folks might want to check your local racks in case they are now putting out what they took back a few years ago. I'll be looking.

Attachments

• scorpions_moment_wherehouse.jpg
    scorpions_moment_wherehouse.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 503
I saw a DVD-A copy of Beck's Sea Change yesterday at a used record shop for $49. I have it on SACD but I would get it for anyone who is interested.

Thanks Gabe, I've been after this one for awhile.

Though it now says 6 in stock.
A bit sceptical because this one's been OOP for ages, wonder where the seller stumbled on these.
I'm assuming I'm protected by Amazon if there are any issues.

Here's hoping we both get a copy...I've had some luck with this seller in the past.

Back