EMI UK Q8 track tapes

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
Has anyone ever put together a comprehensive listing of everything that EMI released in the UK on Q8?

Do any of our UK members have any catalogs or listings? It would be great to have a page here at QQ with scans from these carts, and a listing of what is out there.

There has to be a list somewhere....................................?????

I've tried three times to get a EMI Autumn 1974 Tape Catalog which include Quadraphonic Carts; always outbit al the last 2 seconds.
The big problem is that i haven't saw any catalog for the other "big UK player" wich released tapes from A7M, Vanguard, Pye, Pickwick and other labels with the "olive green" cart and the red cardboard slipcase.

JonUrban said:
Has anyone ever put together a comprehensive listing of everything that EMI released in the UK on Q8?

Do any of our UK members have any catalogs or listings? It would be great to have a page here at QQ with scans from these carts, and a listing of what is out there.

There has to be a list somewhere....................................?????

Hi Jon

i have this Book from EMI, alot of stuff in here but no Time to type:mad:@: thanks Gerardo

how do i upload pictures here ??????????????????????????? i have 2 scans

Just attach them to your message, or email them to me!

Back