Films (Almost Entirely Surround)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to sound dismissive, but I would've ordered the Fellini boxset in a heartbeat had they been Native UHD4K releases.
It isn't dismisssive at all. In 4k I think they would have to repress the box set. I only have 2 of the BR solo releases so as you suggest, to get the other 12 at $10/pop is also a no brainer.

Hey, Kap, how are you watching? I go through Disney + from my ROKU stick (HDMI) that's plugged into the back of my oppo; and then out of the oppo analog 5.1 to my AVR.

I get surround (probably only some DD thingy through the ROKU - but still)
Thru my Mac Mini (60+ ft of ethernet cable from the modem) > HDMI out to the Marantz SR 7012

THEY'RE COMING TO GET YOU BARBARA [4K REMASTERED IN GLORIOUS MONO ALBEIT IN ZOMBIE SURROUND]

91WFz8WSn1L._SL1500_.jpg

I always get sucked into this movie when it comes on.

Much better than some give it credit for IMO, Navy vs. Aliens
I get a little weepy when the U.S.S. Missouri is put into commission with the old sailors.
The Art of War, full lock power slide!
Mahalo M.F.

BS.jpg

From ARROW VIDEO NEWLY RESCANNED IN 4K FROM THE ORIGINAL CAMERA NEGATIVE FEATURING A NEW 4.1 DISCRETE SOUNDTRACK FROM THE 70MM ELEMENTS

Read The Review:

http://thedigitalbits.com/item/the-last-starfighter-arrow-2020-bd
81fWm6tEtwL._SL1500_.jpg
I already have this in Blu-Ray. I might have to get it again! Thanks!

The Last Starfighter was also my 1st ever VHS tape purchase. On sale at Peaches records for only $89.00. But I had to have it because it had a Dolby Stereo soundtrack & my friend had a Magnavox VHS deck that also played stereo. Wooo! Big fun!

And Catherine Mary Stewart ....

I already have this in Blu-Ray. I might have to get it again! Thanks!

The Last Starfighter was also my 1st ever VHS tape purchase. On sale at Peaches records for only $89.00. But I had to have it because it had a Dolby Stereo soundtrack & my friend had a Magnavox VHS deck that also played stereo. Wooo! Big fun!

And Catherine Mary Stewart ....

IF YOU ORDER NOW, SW, AMAZONUS IS CURRENTLY OFFERING AN ADDITIONAL $1.33 off purchase price so it will be considerably cheaper than your VHS Dolby Stereo tape from PEACHES

IF YOU ORDER NOW, SW, AMAZONUS IS CURRENTLY OFFERING AN ADDITIONAL $1.33 off purchase price so it will be considerably cheaper than your VHS Dolby Stereo tape from PEACHES
So of course I triple dipped on this title. It starts off pretty cheap but with slow boat shipping & tax it came out to $28/something. Or as I like to think of it, almost 30 bucks. Still, as you said, cheaper than my 1st low res VHS purchase!

Popped a big bag of🍿and settled in for some lame duck side stepping time -with this Legend (a guilty pleasure!)

View attachment 59306

Once again it looks like you've discovered something so bat s**t crazy and I had no idea it existed. You had some thing strange thing like this I meant to watch but forgot about. I'm thinking it had to do with a couple getting married & when the furure groom goes to meet his in future laws, the family has a tradition of trying to kill the suitor? If he survives the night he gets to wed. Or something like that....

Once again it looks like you've discovered something so bat s**t crazy and I had no idea it existed. You had some thing strange thing like this I meant to watch but forgot about. I'm thinking it had to do with a couple getting married & when the furure groom goes to meet his in future laws, the family has a tradition of trying to kill the suitor? If he survives the night he gets to wed. Or something like that....

The TITLE says it ALL, SW. As Pupster said ...a good mindless popcorn movie to divert our minds away from the grim reality of what's REALLY going on in 2020!

But then, there's always MARY POPPINS RETURNS!

51-YBGYdfVL.jpg

This is not really what you've described, but it does have a surround mix!
1605281435786.png

https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Ready-or-Not-Blu-ray/250444/#Reviewhttps://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/74146/ready-or-not/

Back