Films (Almost Entirely Surround)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
On June 8th, Paramount Pictures/Lucasfilm will release the 4 Indiana Jones Movies in Native UHD 4K [HDR10/Dolby Vision/Dolby Atmos] A Steelbook edition will also be available

The Indiana Jones 4-Film Collection (4K Ultra HD)

For Further information concerning contents:

https://thedigitalbits.com/columns/my-two-cents/031521-1400

On June 8th, Paramount Pictures/Lucasfilm will release the 4 Indiana Jones Movies in Native UHD 4K [HDR10/Dolby Vision/Dolby Atmos] A Steelbook edition will also be available

The Indiana Jones 4-Film Collection (4K Ultra HD)

For Further information concerning contents:

https://thedigitalbits.com/columns/my-two-cents/031521-1400
Been waiting for this one! The Blu-Ray versions are good already but will be a nice upgrade. "On-Set with Raiders" is one of my favorite special features, about an hour of behind-the-scenes and deleted scenes.

Acabo de ver el bluray de una peli que me compré el año pasado y no sé por qué he esperado tanto tiempo para verla...dirigida por el gran José Luis Cuerda (QEPD) es en la misma vena de "Amanece que no es poco" (si no la habéis visto, os estáis perdiendo una obra maestra de humor absurdo/crítica social).
Desternillante y otra obra maestra...altamente recomendada...me partí el culo pero a la misma vez dándome cuenta que es una crítica bestial...
si no la tenéis, compradla...vale la pena...ahh, y también"Amanece que no es poco".. si no la tenéis o no la podéis conseguir, enviadme un mensaje...
"Tiempo Después (2018)
zSkrDli9JHhJEqm9e-ZrzhPv73_aau8lBJppr_WtNdCUmX98Ia5izX9tEPZsbUr4l81Y3XXPpOEhYxNirWQ24TMT6ouzSRm-C2P8FMIzdr5mx99H-nTMJGA-j8EJFYNZy6jDF6vl2GJMi3jQSZJ1N5mK97v7P9rI5kd3C360criea4pbYVVSp9dJUJE

Acabo de ver el bluray de una peli que me compré el año pasado y no sé por qué he esperado tanto tiempo para verla...dirigida por el gran José Luis Cuerda (QEPD) es en la misma vena de "Amanece que no es poco" (si no la habéis visto, os estáis perdiendo una obra maestra de humor absurdo/crítica social).
Desternillante y otra obra maestra...altamente recomendada...me partí el culo pero a la misma vez dándome cuenta que es una crítica bestial...
si no la tenéis, compradla...vale la pena...ahh, y también"Amanece que no es poco".. si no la tenéis o no la podéis conseguir, enviadme un mensaje...
"Tiempo Después (2018)
zSkrDli9JHhJEqm9e-ZrzhPv73_aau8lBJppr_WtNdCUmX98Ia5izX9tEPZsbUr4l81Y3XXPpOEhYxNirWQ24TMT6ouzSRm-C2P8FMIzdr5mx99H-nTMJGA-j8EJFYNZy6jDF6vl2GJMi3jQSZJ1N5mK97v7P9rI5kd3C360criea4pbYVVSp9dJUJE

And ya would've THUNK that the KAP would have at least included SUBTITLES?
It's a two-fold dilemma...
One: if you are interested in what I posted, there's always Google Translate...
Two: Spanish cinema , and especially critical satire wrapped in absurd humor is a very specific subject that can only be understood by people who lived or have lived in Spain because, if not, it will all fly over your head and I personally don´t think that there's basically anyone else in this lovely forum who would be inclined in learning a whole new culture and language...and remember that if you think you know SPANISH you have NO IDEA because Castillian Spanish is almost another language compared to the one spoken here in the Americas....

But I am waiting for one of you to prove me wrong and immerse him/herself in Spanish culture

Last edited:
It's a two-fold dilemma...
One: if you are interested in what I posted, there's always Google Translate...
Two: Spanish cinema , and especially critical satire wrapped in absurd humor is a very specific subject that can only be understood by people who lived or have lived in Spain because, if not, it will all fly over your head and I personally don´t think that there's basically anyone else in this lovely forum who would be inclined in learning a whole new culture and language...and remember that if you think you know SPANISH you have NO IDEA because Castillian Spanish is almost another language compared to the one spoken here in the Americas....

But I am waiting for one of you to prove me wrong an immerse hin/herself in Spanish culture

I FEEL AS THOUGH I'M IN A FELLINI MOVIE ..........AND/OR [HAPPILY] TRAPPED IN THE TREVI FOUNTAIN WITH A SCANTILY CLAD ANITA EKBERG!

See the source image
LA DOLCE ANITA

Back