• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Quadraphonic end table

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muxor

I cleared with the system moderator that I could post even though I'm a new member.

I inherited a Magnavox Quadraphonic record player and 8-track player. It is in a wooden cabinet that looks like a large end table. Two doors open and allow you to slide out the stereo and record player portion. I also have the manual and pictures if anyone is interested.

It is in excellent shape but it's rather heavy so if anyone is interested you'll need to pick it up. I live in the Cincinnati area.

I really have no idea on it's worth but I am asking $100. This price is not firm.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

YES. He emailed me first and I told him it was fine to post here. Hopefully someone in the Cincinnati area can find a spot for this!

My two cents' worth: I sold two of my parents' Magnavox console stereos a few years ago. Here's the odd twist: the older one, from about 1969, sold for $100, where the newer one from the late 70s only got me $15 (although the turntable was broken). I actually had a Magnavox console collector from Florida try to buy the older one, but we couldn't find an affordable way to crate and ship it down there. The second eBay bidder in line got it, and he was local. He was so tickled that he e-mailed me back, saying it was neat to relive playing those old 45s again. ;)

If this unit is in good shape, I think $100 is a fair price. Good luck on selling it!

Back