• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Harman Kardon AVP2 for sale.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philipma1957

Hi i am a new member I found the site when I was researching my AVP2 by Harmon Kardon. I was looking to sell it and wanted to do some research before i sold it. I have the manual the remote and the unit.

doing google I found this thread seems like my unit is the same as the fosgate model 4.

https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/forums/showthread.php?4926-Fosgate-Model-4

I don't need it anymore and would be willing to sell at a fair price. My ebay tag is philipma1957. I am a very good seller i also sell on audiogon with philipma1957 as my tag. I could ebay list it but I figure someone may want it here. I am in New Jersey and will ship to the usa. I figure 100 with shipping included is fair. But email with questions I can send photos. i have remote, manual and unit

Not quite sure what is meant by disc included. If I list it on ebay as a buy it now bing dot com gives 8 percent so it would be 92 bucks to the buyer. I have a lot of gear I have been buying and selling audio gear on ebay and the net for 10 years. Mostly to listen and find out what I like or don't like.

I used the AVP2 as a 2.1 preamp I feed my tv my Dual record player and my mac mini into it.

I then sent out left right and sub into a technics sh-ac500d like this one on ebay

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_tr...=technics+processor&_sacat=See-All-Categories

this technics was used with 2 dvd player that had coax digital inputs and the avp2. it sent the sub out at 100hz

nice setup. i just swapped out the avp2 for a parasound preamp and now I use two subs. I may have a 4 channel amp in my attic. I have just too much gear. I will list the amp later today.

this is listed with my yamaha m-35 on ebay as item number 160395418210 two hundred takes it all

Back