Jethro Tull 5.1 (“Bursting Out” box set with Steven Wilson 5.1 mixes out in June 2024!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keyboards rule in surround. While listening to Broadsword 5.1 my wife looked at me and we both said Martin Barre (guitar) at the same time (big smiles). Big thanks to Steven Wilson. An album made for surround. For QQ, I guess I can mention there is a quad treat, (wow factor).

Tell you when --- (not yet)
Soon the great unveiling.
Bless my boots! Upon my soul!
Secrecy, it is my failing. :ROFLMAO: oh yeah!

Keyboards rule in surround. While listening to Broadsword 5.1 my wife looked at me and we both said Martin Barre (guitar) at the same time (big smiles). Big thanks to Steven Wilson. An album made for surround. For QQ, I guess I can mention there is a quad treat, (wow factor).

Tell you when --- (not yet)
Soon the great unveiling.
Bless my boots! Upon my soul!
Secrecy, it is my failing. :ROFLMAO: oh yeah!
I want it alll,
And I want it NOW. ;)

@JohnN, can you reveal your connection to the band such that you get to preview these releases?
2013 after a QQ thread with Steven Wilson, I was recommended by Don Needham. Don is responsible for the historical side and I discuss live sound with him. 'cause I bitch about live sound lol. Tim Chacksfield is my main contact. Ian Anderson did not have a surround sound system so I was asked to be a surround listener (mostly for glitches). Proved my worth in 2013 with Benefit. Fun until someone whispers glitch.

Cheers

Wrong band 😉
Good band, I forgive. Because I'm no glitches so far happy. :LOL:

Just to drive the want it all crowd nuts, Overhang is absolutely a surround carnival ride. Step lightly. This is my favourite surround album ever. Oh my God, there is more, this will take days.
:D

No jinx, I'm watching NHL Leafs.
:D:D

Forgive me if I haven’t deciphered all your riddles. Are we talking about a quad mix of Broadsword and the Beast?
Not needed. Riddles ?? Forgive me. A bit of fun. Clue here is better for some extra.
I'm awful. More beer! Leafs' losing now.

Forgive me if I haven’t deciphered all your riddles. Are we talking about a quad mix of Broadsword and the Beast?
It was Twilight Zone time checking new quad. Thinking no one in charge (? Ian) has mentioned this for sales alone. It's dynamite Tull. More than any other set I can't wait for all to hear this. Never has an album benefited more from the bonus material and 5.1. It's alive.
cheers Leafs lost after leading Jinx here :LOL:

Yea me too. The one I'm really chomping at the bit for is Rick Wakeman - A Gallery Of The Imagination DVD. Dang I want this one, hope I'm not disappointed.
I ordered RW's too. I wish it was all instrumental like the last one. Vocals just get in the way of his mighty playing. I believe that comes out on the 24th. I quite excited for the Hawkwind box set but that won't be until the end of March

2021 Thanks folkfreak
https://forums.stevehoffman.tv/thre...s-coming-in-2023.1080345/page-2#post-2666885901 Beastie
02 Clasp
03 Fallen On Hard Times
04 Flying Colours
05 Slow Marching Band
06 Broadsword
07 Pussy Willow
08 Watching Me Watching You
09 Seal Driver
10 Cheerio
11 Jack Frost And The Hooded Crow
12 Down At The End Of Your Road
13 I Am Your Gun
14 Too Many Too
15 Jack A Lynn
16 Overhang
17 Motoreyes
18 Mayhem Maybe
19 Crew Nights
20 The Curse
21 Drive On The Young Side Of Life
22 Lights Out
23 No Step
24 Commons Brawl
25 Jack-a-lynn Home Demo
26 Rhythm In Gold

2023 adding more of course Nightcap fans will be happy.:)

I feel like I need my Neil deGrasse Tyson moon phase chart from the Peter Gabriel thread, on this one too...

Back