Jethro Tull 5.1 (“Bursting Out” box set with Steven Wilson 5.1 mixes out in June 2024!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:LOL: You could ask me what's next. That's the best secret of all.
If I were to ask a question, I’d try to do it in code so that no official eyes would be tipped off to my question and possible answer.

So I wonder... are there any plans for JT music that has the letters: s, o, m, t, a?

Yeah... no record company suits are going to crack that code.

Last edited:
If I were to ask a question, I’d try to do it in code so that no official eyes would be tipped off to my question and possible answer.

So I wonder... are there are any plans for JT music that has the letters: s, o, m, t, a?

Yeah... no record company suits are going to crack that code.
QQ + s, o, m, t, a = something. d am n c lo se + CCC DDD YY Yo

A classic case of understanding. I t w a s a n ew d ay & Christmas once or twice 5.1 maybe :LOL:

Another thread bump :)
S121efy.jpg

Broadsword = now I wait for the official listing. Prayers pray. Looking good.
BEASTIE!
:bowing:;)

5.1 master list of extra tracks
Roland's Entry
Lights Out
The Curse (Version 1)
Too Many Too
Calafel
I'm Your Gun
No Step
Down At The End Of Your Road
Mayhem, Maybe
Commons Brawl
Return To Calafel

Martin Barre has released an instrumental called "Calafel" on his album "Back To Steel". I wonder if it's the same song?

Martin Barre has released an instrumental called "Calafel" on his album "Back To Steel". I wonder if it's the same song?

Brilliant, thank you. All beautiful.

Yeah, Calafell is a little seaside town in Spain. It was where I went when I was a kid. And we did a little festival there, and I didn’t realize that it was exactly where I was on holiday when I was like 12 years old. I just happened to come across it and it was Calafell. I just thought I’d dedicate a little bit of music to it. They were meant to be a sort of punctuations in between the songs. At first, I was going to do a continuous album with song, link, song, link and…anyway, I got distracted. I thought the little short instrumentals would be a little break, a little respite from the songs. “Hammer” is something I wrote to do on stage. I’ve been doing other instrumentals from other albums, but it’s more of a serious attempt to write a piece of music. -Martin Barre 2015
https://vintagerock.com/the-martin-barre-interview-2015/

Saluti

Thanks for this.
Because you are so kind and for world peace here's a list you might like. ;)

5.1 master list of extra tracks
Roland's Entry
Lights Out
The Curse (Version 1)
Too Many Too
Calafel
I'm Your Gun
I am curious about you opinion of the drum sound on the remixes. A common complaint about the original mix was the 80's sounding drums.

Hi, John! Thanks for the welcome! Nice to hear from you!!

So excited about this upcoming release! Thanks for all these cool updates about the box. Keep 'em coming :cool: Hope we'll see an announcement soon!

Here's the complete (so far!) collection sitting on my shelf:

View attachment 89021
Seeing names here from the book-sets. Oh memory, your name is on one at least? ?
I need a list of Tull fans. ;)
E56JCG7.jpeg

Seeing names here from the book-sets. Oh memory, your name is on one at least? ?
I need a list of Tull fans. ;)
Correct, sir! My name (Jacopo) is on the Heavy Horses boxset. I was asked to secure the rights to use a scan of a ticket of the Berne show that was uploaded on the net. I couldn't get in touch with the person who had uploaded it but I knew someone else (Aldo) that attended the show. I emailed him, got a scan, sent it and we both got the credit :)

You can see it on the screen while the concert is playing on the DVD!

Correct, sir! My name (Jacopo) is on the Heavy Horses boxset. I was asked to secure the rights to use a scan of a ticket of the Berne show that was uploaded on the net. I couldn't get in touch with the person who had uploaded it but I knew someone else (Aldo) that attended the show. I emailed him, got a scan, sent it and we both got the credit :)

Funny how life is.. I am re-reading "El Péndulo de Focault" (en español) ...you are not related to Mr. Belbo, I presume ;)

Great. :cool:
Heavy Horses 😁
bmbxan0.jpg

Hey Daniel,
Most is out there. You will find titles already. Can't see anyone not liking praise and good (free) publicity. And if not, oh well. What will be, will be.
Cheers
John
Are you saying that a complete track list for the boxset can be found on the web? I've looked, but no luck. Any suggestions where to look?

Back