Jethro Tull 5.1 (“Bursting Out” box set with Steven Wilson 5.1 mixes out in June 2024!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you saying that a complete track list for the boxset can be found on the web? I've looked, but no luck. Any suggestions where to look?
I've listed all studio tracks on this thread. Ian Anderson put most titles in the latest lyrics book.
I have provided links for the Broadsword deluxe songs (lyrics) for the most part. The live audio list is for Ian Anderson/Warner to announce. The live is tremendous (quad) by Steven Wilson. Live audio is the gem of the set, unless you love studio 5.1 with the wow factor.
Cheers

That's what I wanna know. I wish.

That's what I wanna know. Sounds like the centre speaker is working. I like the 4.1 mix, Martin Barre POWER! Steven Wilson knows. Hey Live Detective, this is my favourite live Tull sound to date. WOW!
Better than LA Sports Arena 1980?

That's what I wanna know. I wish.

That's what I wanna know. Sounds like the centre speaker is working. I like the 4.1 mix, Martin Barre POWER! Steven Wilson knows. Hey Live Detective, this is my favourite live Tull sound to date. WOW!
This is the tour in which Martin started to sound like Eddie Van Halen IMO. So in general I prefer pre-1982 live sound.

You're too old...:ROFLMAO:
This is the tour in which Martin started to sound like Eddie Van Halen IMO. So in general I prefer pre-1982 live sound.
:cool: That's a good thing to me. Guitar has power. Drums have weight. I like the Broadsword era. Always loved the album too.

651d5042e49e2eea63ea94c09e119716_w200.gif

Back