Joni Mitchell?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And for those of you close enough to L.A., The Joni Jam, with Joni of course, will be at the Hollywood Bowl in October. Joni Mitchell Announces Joni Jam Concert at the Hollywood Bowl
Man, i was weeping, too! Texting my daughter through it; she, too was moved. Several years ago, i took a video production class at my local community college (trying to keep myself–my Self–out of trouble!). The course culminated with our producing 90 minutes of content, commensurate with a livestream. I was at a loss as to what to do. My daughter was visiting for Thanksgiving, so i asked if she would like to help out her old man and do something on Joni Mitchell (she had bought herself a dulcimer and a guitar during the pandemic and had been teaching herself Joni Mitchell songs). One of the components of the final was that we were also supposed to produce three commercials for the "livestream": one running exactly 15 seconds, one exactly 30 seconds, and one exactly a minute. Here's the 15-Looking back second teaser:

I was teary-eyed through the whole song. Looking back at what she's been through this past decade, and all she's accomplished since suffering her brain aneurysm, ya gotta love her that much more.

By the way @Clement they let you keep your jumpsuit when you were released?
About two and a half minutes in, i reference the jumpsuit. This WHOLE episode is 90 minutes long and meant to be "freeform" like a livestream. Not for the faint of heart! Lovers of Joni, on the other hand . . . if you make it through, lemme know what you think. Stay Surrounded, Comrades!

Last edited:
Ok 18 minutes into the video gotta watch it in sections....both of you are very cute together. A worthy subject to expound on.

Back