Life in Surround - Surround Music Review and Discussion YouTube Channel

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'twas a right rivetting read, thank you dear Ralphie 👍
the HMS Nautilus you say! you could utilise a Tannoy dredged from the wreck of the Titanic by Jacques Cousteau for your Centre channel for all i care, its the suggestion that the mix is better killing the Centre & Sub altogether that i couldn't let go by without just chipping in with my twopennuth. ultimately you must listen to it the way you like, your system, your life, your rules! if your 4-ears prefer it in 4.0, go "fourth" and multichannel-apply! ✌

A Rose by any other name is a TANNOY🌹

See the source image

Wonder if they served iceberg lettuce on the Titanic?

the White Star Liners booked some sweet soul music artistes for the voyage and hoped to do the O'Jays' "Ship Ahoy" in its entirety but those cheeky MFSB's were still in the twinkle of their Daddies' eyes! Billy P was otherwise occupied with smashing Mrs. Jones' ferry back doors in or he'd have got that sinking feeling too! glug glug glug let's pull da plug! 🤣

Can we expect an episode of LIFE IN SURROUND while sky diving?🛩
That would be a very quick episode! I did the maximum height of 18,000' and that gives you 90 seconds of freefall.
Well, and 6 minutes of controlled descent.
I do plan to cut together some video footage, but the plan is to put it on my Mike Vieira channel.

That would be a very quick episode! I did the maximum height of 18,000' and that gives you 90 seconds of freefall.
Well, and 6 minutes of controlled descent.
I do plan to cut together some video footage, but the plan is to put it on my Mike Vieira channel.

QQ Forum's NEW

See the source image

Just call me BUZZY Hot Stuff!

Even though I've always been afraid of heights ..... ALWAYS wanted to go skydiving ..... Hey, George H.W. Bush @ 90 did IT!
I hear you on the fear of heights. Something got really scrambled in my brain last year. Too many combat maneuvers, strapped in next to several thousand pounds of explosives and missiles.
Yet, once I got up to the door of the plane I felt pretty calm. I'm sorely tempted to go for my solo cert...

I hear you on the fear of heights. Something got really scrambled in my brain last year. Too many combat maneuvers, strapped in next to several thousand pounds of explosives and missiles.
Yet, once I got up to the door of the plane I felt pretty calm. I'm sorely tempted to go for my solo cert...

And, IMO, an excellent therapy FOR ALL YOU'VE GONE THROUGH.

NO MORE WARS!

Your comment makes me wonder what my personal collection or the collections of longstanding QQers like Adam, Ralphie, Jon, Jonathan, Snood, etc., might be worth(not that I'm looking to sell any of my recordings!).
there's market value, salvage value, and intangible value (which is usually priceless)

Back