Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im at work and work doesnt suck with this lil gem playing

stonessucking.jpg

I believe that both Ralphie and Freddie Blue must both have received their shipments!

Mind over Matter - Robert Klein - YouTube

That distinction of owning EVERY RECORD EVER RECORDED probably goes to QUAD LINDA. I do have about 10k CDs alone in absolutely NO specific order but have been 'diggin' deeper into my 'archives' lately. This is a tasty soul funk jazzy album, well recorded!

Nina Simone and Piano [RCA/Stereo RBCD] The Great Lady herself accompanying herself on piano performing 14 timeless songs. Her rendition of Randy Newman's 'Think It's Going To Rain Today' is simply GORGEOUS!

See the source image

Last edited:
That distinction of owning EVERY RECORD EVER RECORDED probably goes to QUAD LINDA. I do have about 10k CDs alone in absolutely NO specific order but have been 'diggin' deeper into my 'archives' lately. This is a tasty soul funk jazzy album, well recorded!
I see that Brannon Temple listed as a member of the band on that record. BT has also played drums with Leni Stern, Betty Buckley, Eric Burdon, Robben Ford, Gary Clark Jr., Chris Duarte, Patrice Rushen, Chris Smither, Abra Moore, Stephen Bruton, Jody Watley, Alejandro Escovedo, Janet Jackson, Rose McGowan, Fastball, Monte Montgomery, Sheena Easton, Kevin Paige, Jimmie Vaughan, Dixie Chicks, Lee Roy Parnell, Jody Watley, Patrice Rushen and Chaka Khan and guitarist Eric Johnson, just to name a few. Not too shabby a resume for the two time Grammy winner!

I see that Brannon Temple listed as a member of the band on that record. BT has also played drums with Leni Stern, Betty Buckley, Eric Burdon, Robben Ford, Gary Clark Jr., Chris Duarte, Patrice Rushen, Chris Smither, Abra Moore, Stephen Bruton, Jody Watley, Alejandro Escovedo, Janet Jackson, Rose McGowan, Fastball, Monte Montgomery, Sheena Easton, Kevin Paige, Jimmie Vaughan, Dixie Chicks, Lee Roy Parnell, Jody Watley, Patrice Rushen and Chaka Khan and guitarist Eric Johnson, just to name a few. Not too shabby a resume for the two time Grammy winner!

Thank Gawd for Google and Wikipedia, Mr. E!

Last edited:
Quad Linda may be why they call it “Music Direct.”

IMG_0044.JPG
Visage - Visage

Rubellan Remasters version with bonus tracks.
One of those bands I never got around to at the time.
Typical early 80's British electronic but very, very good and other than the first track (Visage: bright with exaggerated sibilants) the remastered sound is excellent, better than most recordings of that era.

Back