Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0CF78912-1D3B-480E-B953-0BBA6B9C3F0C.jpeg

Lou Reed - Legendary Hearts

Apparently this album didn’t do well on original release. Can’t judge it against his catalog (it’s only the 2nd Lou album I’ve heard) but I like it. Simple production so it comes down to the songs.
Excellent sound on this Iconoclassic reissue.

View attachment 86440
Lou Reed - Legendary Hearts

Apparently this album didn’t do well on original release. Can’t judge it against his catalog (it’s only the 2nd Lou album I’ve heard) but I like it. Simple production so it comes down to the songs.
Excellent sound on this Iconoclassic reissue.
Now we know where Daft Punk stole their idea from for the cover on their album Random Access Memories.

Can’t judge it against his catalog (it’s only the 2nd Lou album I’ve heard) but I like it.
I've got a few of Lou's, I think my fav is Sally Can't Dance, just checked and I got 3 copies. The original LP (now ripped), an early CD, and a 2001 remaster. Guess I really liked it back in the day? LOL
I also liked Berlin quite a bit.

A WONDERFUL ALTERNATIVE TO 'SAPPY' HOLIDAY MUSIC. THIS ONE ROCKS!
Hey I got that one, forgot about it till I saw your cover, I've had it so many years now.

BCB686B3-C10F-44EA-BE4F-0EDF13624AA2.jpeg

Robert Fripp - Washington Square Church

Restored Frippertronics performances, they found the solos (which weren’t usually recorded) and matched them up with the archived backing tapes.
Kinda ambient, kinda weird.
Love Fripp but this stuff borders on annoying.
Sound on 24/48 LPCM is fine I guess.

Bought US CD box at Disc-O-Rama in Greenwich Village when new. Best value and both sets of tapes.

BTW: have over 500 CD's of Miles, plus Japan & US SACD's, DVD-A. BDs. DVD-v, LPs etc. Perhaps a couple dozen CD boxes. Missing only the last few, thanks to other artists' 5.1, Super Deluxe and SACD releases.

Caught Miles live 6 times. RIP

Back