Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rolling Stones Voodoo Lounge
MHptgbb.jpg

Booker T. & The MG's 5 disc player Green Onions
81SVKwMEkyL._AC_SL1222_.jpg
I don’t own this one, but I’ve loved sets like this as a quick, inexpensive way to get a bunch of albums by an artist I’m getting into, filling in some blanks in a discography, or (sadly) rebuying stuff that I had before and sold for one reason or another.

I’ve bought this series for early Fleetwood Mac, Jean Luc Ponty, Billy Cobham and Alan Parsons Project.

Makes me want to go to Amazon and search on this series again to see what catches my eyes.

I don’t own this one, but I’ve loved sets like this as a quick, inexpensive way to get a bunch of albums by an artist I’m getting into, filling in some blanks in a discography, or (sadly) rebuying stuff that I had before and sold for one reason or another.

I’ve bought this series for early Fleetwood Mac, Jean Luc Ponty, Billy Cobham and Alan Parsons Project.

Makes me want to go to Amazon and search on this series again to see what catches my eyes.
:cool: I've bought several sets. For me, the Booker T is the best in sound. 🥸 Really enjoy! Probably the only one I would fight to keep.:LOL: $14.53US Amazon

:cool: I've bought several sets. For me, the Booker T is the best in sound. 🥸 Really enjoy! Probably the only one I would fight to keep.:LOL: $14.53US Amazon
I've been looking at that as well, I only have Green Onions, sounds like I ought to. I've just bought the Little Feat set to fill in the gaps cheaply, good value (though we pay in £ what you pay in US$)

mine did not come in a Super Audio case. Now I feel cheated and diminutive. I need to talk to Shane.
Actually, Ricko, I'm WRONG ... it was one of those SACDs that came in a Japan style cardboard enclosure! And at one time Intervention Records did blow it out for 1/2 price ... 15 buckaroos!

Back