Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy shite Adam.....this is why I find all these Atmos mixes frustrating. I don't know a single title you posted. As a grumpy old 60 year old, I find it exhausting trying to find things I know.

I know, I Know.......jesus. Someone shoot me in the head and put me under the dirt. lmao
ah it's ok Gene, i don't know most of them either until i start playing them 🤗 +~50% of this Atmos stuff gets deleted from my Library usually anyway but many weeks there's a gem or two, sometimes musical, sometimes Surround-wise and sometimes we get the Multichannel Magic and they're both good musically and mixwise!! 💞🤩🤞

ah it's ok Gene, i don't know most of them either until i start playing them 🤗 +~50% of this Atmos stuff gets deleted from my Library usually anyway but many weeks there's a gem or two, sometimes musical, sometimes Surround-wise and sometimes we get the Multichannel Magic and they're both good musically and mixwise!! 💞🤩🤞
tell the truth Freddie, do you listen all the way through each song, or just a few bars and move on if it isn't doin' it for ya?

so to blend in to the thread, I'm trying out "Fuck Off" by Astrid S...... yuk!!!

tell the truth Freddie, do you listen all the way through each song, or just a few bars and move on if it isn't doin' it for ya?

so to blend in to the thread, I'm trying out "Fuck Off" by Astrid S...... yuk!!!
i cannot tell a lie Mister Pupster, i play them all the way through and then go for a napster! 😴😋

ok ok, i cannot tell a lie, i played "Fuck Off" and got my panties wet so now i'm drying off with a Martini 😘🍸

okay, ohh-kaaayy.. i cannot tell a lie, i never play any of these tracks! mmmkay!?! 🤐 i am in fact an AI hologram regurgitating Google Reviews thanks to the algorithms in my miiiiiinnnnddddzzzz 🥳🍾💦💪🚂

i cannot tell a lie Mister Pupster, i play them all the way through and then go for a napster! 😴😋

ok ok, i cannot tell a lie, i played "Fuck Off" and got my panties wet so now i'm drying off with a Martini 😘🍸

okay, ohh-kaaayy.. i cannot tell a lie, i never play any of these tracks! mmmkay!?! 🤐 i am in fact an AI hologram regurgitating Google Reviews thanks to the algorithms in my miiiiiinnnnddddzzzz 🥳🍾💦💪🚂

ah, hahahaha. And, Adam has re-appeared...in fine form

That was a roller coaster of a journey, and I am here for it! 👏👏👏👏

That was a roller coaster of a journey, and I am here for it! 👏👏👏👏
ah it's fun having you along for the ride! 🥳

in all seriousness i do play all the tracks of course 😀 i wouldn't take the time to post here about listening to stuff i hadn't listened to, even though there have been quite some clunkers the last few weeks there's been some far better ones that i'll probably keep in the Library for now. i particularly enjoyed the tracks by Jungle, Blondshell, Maisie Peters, JVKE, Khalid, Jain, Tom Speight & Christian French ✌️

Just released in Atmos, and blurays to follow.. YEAH!!!!

What day is it? :)
Oh this was heartbreaking. Today isn't April the 1st! And the first one I clicked was Magical Mystery Tour - which actually shows up as Atmos!!! Then couldn't work out why the White Album (which I already have on blu ray - so didn't seem that far fetched!) wasn't showing in Atmos.

Cruel cruel cruel. :D

Gotan ProjectS/T
This used to be one of the most expensive SACDs around. Now you can hear for free why you haven't missed much, 'cos the Atmos mix has almost nada in the rears – just like the 5.1 effort.

Couldn't find the title on Tidal.
only showing up as Lossless Stereo here in Blighty.. 😭✌️🇬🇧

Gotan ProjectS/T
This used to be one of the most expensive SACDs around. Now you can hear for free why you haven't missed much, 'cos the Atmos mix has almost nada in the rears – just like the 5.1 effort.

Couldn't find the title on Tidal.
ps. as "tragi-shite" as the 5.1 is on the SACD, it's one of those "from my cold dead hands" jobs, it took such a long time and a lotta heartache - not to mention a fair few quid - to acquire! (and then simply to put on the shelf with all the other crap i never ever play.. waaahhh!! 😅🤣😂😆

IMG_7870.jpeg

"i've been f***ing mad for years"

oops. 🤐

wrong thread. 😋

or is it...?? 👀😅🤣 you tell me... 🤔

Back