Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So one of the benefits of being stuck at home while you recover from foot surgery is that you are able to check out stuff that you normally wouldn't have time for. One of our newest forum members @Poli Elizondo mentioned that his band The Echo Veils has a new album out, The Calm Beneath the Noise, and that it's streaming in Atmos. I am really digging this. Musically it's somewhere between Big Big Train and The Church with a touch of Pink Floyd. The Atmos mix is quite tasteful. I am digging it.

So one of the benefits of being stuck at home while you recover from foot surgery is that you are able to check out stuff that you normally wouldn't have time for. One of our newest forum members @Poli Elizondo mentioned that his band The Echo Veils has a new album out, The Calm Beneath the Noise, and that it's streaming in Atmos. I am really digging this. Musically it's somewhere between Big Big Train and The Church with a touch of Pink Floyd. The Atmos mix is quite tasteful. I am digging it.

thank you for the new music tip 🤩 and a speedy recovery 🤗

Welcome @Poli Elizondo !

I just saw on another forum that The animals mix is up-mixed and I can confirm that it is old UPMIX style that some of you are probably familiar with. I guess if you are UMG you can still do this and pass Apple QC.

If true, I will give UMG a pass considering how many quality Atmos mixes have been released by that label.

Ukiyo: There’s so much pain in the world but not in this EP

A high echelon mix that rhythmically blends the uncanny ability to enter the listener in Alpha mind-state whilst invoking unconscious foot tapping.

Some interesting panning effects on tail end of this one:

Highly recommended up tempo chill.

Back