Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre-gaming tonight's viewing of Rocket Man (in Atmos).
Elton John Honky Chateau SACD DSD 5.1

Good Atmos experience too!
I have a 7.1 setup, but not yet a true Atmos. I have dual 18" subs though. My bass in my fairly small 8 x 11 x 15 room is astounding! Flat to 8Hz, which all the less than 18Hz goes to waste 99% of the time anyway. 🤪 I'm thinking of building an underground home theater room, but the options are crazy!

I'm on the verge of getting my own place, but said place is a trailer in the mountains of East-Tennessee, which is pretty cool. It's on a hill, next to a horse farm. My biggest wonder, is: build above-ground room, or properly, build below ground room, which I very much favor! :dance

Last edited:
Anyone who has Hans Zimmer: Live in Prague on blu-ray, and a decent subwoofer, and wants to have their socks blown off, check out track 27 - The Amazing Spider-Man - Electro Suite. At the 1 hour 29 minute mark, it goes into another dimension.
hypnotized.gif

187748_large.jpg
Watched this on Netflix a few weeks ago. WOW. I will have to watch it again.
By the way... not sure if it's known (and I am behind the times), but in the Buggles video of "Video Killed The Radio Star" near the end you see a keyboardist in black. That guy is Hans Zimmer. :D

Back